Chapter 10, Dying Is Not An Option, My Mate

The Enemy

Recap:

We left Lisette waking up from what should have been her death bed, meanwhile, Kim has been transported to an unknown location and has passed out.

Meanwhile in Bell, Oklahoma

Simons Point of View:

Simon strolled leisurely around the compound, smirking occasionally, as a prisoner would cringe away from him or drop to the ground, bowing before him.

He laughed to himself as he headed towards the medical shack. Finally!, he thought, "That Bastard, Liam is in my power. He shall pay for murdering my father and he will help me overthrow "Roman"." At the thought of Roman, he grimaced like his had a sour taste in his mouth. A prisoner, who wasn't fast enough to get out of his way, cowered, trembling before him on the ground. Pulling back his foot, clad in metal toed boots, he kicked the woman so hard that she flew 10 feet away, landing in an unconscious heap.

A crowd of prisoners, caught his glance and he started walking toward them, and chuckled as they frantically threw themselves prostate on the ground. The smell of their fear was sweet and put him into a better mood. Continuing towards the "Medical" ok, they are really Torture chambers. The only reason, he's there is so that bitch can fix him up enough that I can torture information on Romans security system and guard schedules out of him. He smiled to himself and walked into the door.

As he entered the building (more like a shack but not just one room), he saw a look of fear cross the faces of his men when they saw him.

Knowing immediately, that something had happened, he snarled: "What has happened?" One of the guards, Carl said, "He must of regained conscious while we were out. Bart made us all leave, while he took Kim back to the Rape Chamber.

 (Sick isn't it, that they named a room the Rape Chamber.)

Grabbing Carl by the throat, he snarled, "I will only ask you one more time, what happened? Gasping for breath, Carl said, "Bart is dead, and Kim is missing?"

"Kim is missing? Why Kim?" I Said, thinking to myself, If Liam has a talent that I don't know of, (and his family has a few members who are talented), why would he send Kim away and not himself. I would never save a woman, in place of myself. But wait a minute, if Kim is his mate, she would have been his weakness."

"Where the Fuck is she? Where have you looked? I asked. Carl turning slight blue in my grip, gurgled, "No where yet."

"No Where!, I demanded? Why haven't you started looking for her? Seeing red, I threw him away from me, he crashed through the wall sliding down and with a glance, I knew his neck was broken. Fuck, I've killed another guard, I've got to stop doing that.

Thinking quickly, I gave the remaining guards their assignments, and asking where the prisoner was, I exploded. The remaining guards cowered, dropping their heads and not meeting my eyes. "He was unconscious, so we left him in the room."

Somebody get your ass In there and watch him. It is possible that he has powers. So he must be be guarded at all times.

Thinking furiously, I attempted to come up with leverage to use against Liam.

What, what, oh wait, I know, that bitch's friends. What are their names, Lisa, Terry and shit what is the other ones name.

Ah hell, it doesn't matter, grabbing the arm of a cringing guard, I demanded that he bring the 3 females who Kim was always with. It just figures, that I grabbed a new guard and he is babbling gibberish at me, he's already heard, about what happens when I am disappointed.

Throwing his arm away from me I was amused to note that the guard landed on his ass, Five feet away. I've got to find a guard with a lick of sense or one who's been here for a while, it's a pity that Liam killed Bart, he was so creative in his torture methods.