No.2 : Stranger

3rd P.O.V

As Mark ran for his life to make it on time before the school gates are closed. He came across another student at the entrance having a conversation, he couldn't help but hear what the two are having, one of them who seemed to have a "big personality" mentally and physically, along with a friend of hers talk away.

Mark's P.O.V

6:59 am

" -So as I was saying about the cherry tree at the back of the school, I heard that when someone confess to the person who they love and deeply care for on Friday, they will accept the love for them no matter how one of them confessed, it's been in the history books all those years ago, and no one has refused to accept the person that has confessed- "

'Hmm....interesting fact of history...I'll keep that in mind.'
I thought to myself, thinking about that and maybe....just maybe I'll try confessing to him once he is close to me. I mean I can't just throw myself out there for him saying "I love you" out of nowhere, I have to build our relationship up and he'll for sure think that I'm the one for him.
...
That is if I'm not a weird person in front of him and acting so shy around him.
Well it's the day that I have to be confident for our love to bloom,
for senpai-
...

...Wait did I just called him senpai...
...I did just call him senpai...
Well might as well call him 'my senpai' after all...
...He's the one for me...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jack's P.O.V
(Do you think I should call Jack, Seán throughout this book?)

7:00 am

Just in time, before the gates are closed. As I was heading to my classroom, when Ami wanted to talk with me and it seems like she wanted something from me,
"Ami is there something you need to tell me?" I asked, "Listen up! When it's lunchtime meet me by the rooftop, don't be late!" she replied of an order,
"Why the rooftop?"

"Just meet me up there! Don't ask anymore questions, ok!?"

"Ok, ok. I'll meet you up there."

"You better be there, baka."

Not gonna lie, but Ami is kinda forcing me to do such things like that, and when she calls me mean names, I don't know if she meant it or anything at all. She is my childhood friend, so I shouldn't be worried of what she calls me she would never do that to a friend.
When our conversation was over, I heard another person came towards Ami, Lexi.

----------------------------------------------------------

Lexi's Past Bio
(I'ma make a Past Bio for probably the most important people playing the part)

Lexi is one of the most high reputation girl with defenses, everyone loved her. Not as much as the Karate club, they worshipped her like she's their sensei, and she is.
She used to be the club leader of the Martial Arts Club, until one of her members wanted to be like her, through her past teachings she would always reject her members to teach them her ways. But at that time, when she looked at her member's shining hope of faith in his eyes, she decided to teach him, after she has taught him the ways of Martial Art, like I said; her members would always challenge her, but it always ended the same where she wins every single time.
Instead it's not her member challenging her, she made a deal offer.
The deal is she'll be challenging him, and is he beats her, she'll pass on her leadership and quit, but if she wins then he'll have to wear a lower belt rank and he'll have to do push-ups every now and then (She's just being annoying to other members of her club, and finding it hilarious). Of course he took chances and shockingly....