Page 3 😍

Suddenly a loud sound coming from.............

      Yibo's tummy.

He is hungry after waking up with a high fever. But his eye is sticking on his assistant's face or particularly the little pretty mole under his soft lips. He licks his lip through his tongue and wants to test the mole. So he moves forward and tries to touch it.
But suddenly Zhan wakes up and catch the hand and use another hand to punch yibo's face.
       Dummmmmmm........
After the sudden punch, Zhan realized that what he did. And panicked and say " Sorry!!!!!!!!!! sorry.. president  Lan i...... am not .......do it
intentionally........sorry ......sorry please ....... please..forgive me  "  He is feeling very sad to do the awful behaviour to his( dearest❤) president.
  Thereafter receiving and strong punch Yibo was shocked too much that he can not utter a single ward for some time. Then he says,
" It's ok I understand ur behaviour. Now I am leaving. "  Then he wants to leave Zhan's bed but again the sound comes.

    Growl..........

Zhan understands the situation and offers a beautiful breakfast for the compensation of the punch. He does not take Yibo's answer and go to the kitchen to make a lovely breakfast for his (beloved) boss.
Zhan wears shorts showing his beautiful leg.  If anyone looks carefully there are some small moles present on his thigh half covered by the shorts and another one is present on his shin. There is another mole present on his waist that suddenly show himself under his t-shirt when he stratch his body.
  ( So sexy right. U show this if u don't shift  ur eyes from his and look at his concentrate.)
   Yibo notice all the moles described above.  He is sitting at the dining table to wait for his food. His eyes are searching the others part to find some hiding things (like moles or carves). Suddenly he fills some of the parts is growing to extremely sensitive and a little hard to look at the moles. He silently blushes and controls his expression.

Suddenly Zhan calls Yibo to take his meal. Yibo is shocked and maintain his poker face. Zhan serve his toasted sandwich and two boiled eggs and a  steamed sausage. And make a mole with the sauce on the sandwich.  Yibo is again shocked and see Zhan's plate where the same item is served without the sauced mole on the sandwich.

He understands and silently takes his food.

There Mr Wei Zhan takes the opposite side at the breakfast time. His eyes are sticking on the front view. He show how yibo took the sandwich and bite the sauce oriented place with his soft rosy lip. His tongue licked the sauce corner of his lip, his white and beautiful teeth took a small bite on the hot smoky steamed sausage (besides his ....😁)and took it in his mouth. He continually stared at his every movement and his sausage was steamed in a high flame. Suddenly Yibo looks at him and their eye meet each other. Zhan is shocked and try to hide his blush and take his breakfast at a high speed.

After taking breakfast Yibo to say nothing and give a little bow and quickly live the place.

     Then they both smile their behaviours.

Another side.........

"Hello"
"Sir, Mr Yin is agreed to meet u. He asks the meeting place."
"Go to Rose gold bar ."
"Ok sir, I inform him."
Mr Sin's personally Secretary informed him of his next deal which is made by another drug dealer.
At nearly 10.30 pm Mr Sin enters the bar with his Secretary and meet another boss of the DARK GANG Mr Yin. They make a deal of about 100 million dollars and Mr Sin gives the amount instantly by check got with him after seeing the product.
But suddenly he feels something is off. When they reach the factory where the product is present, Sin saw a black man suddenly pass through the area and quickly hide. When he touches the product to check its quality. The whole storehouse catches fire and within a time everything turns into ash.
He is going to angry and shouting "  I kill u motherf**ker  'R' "
   He leaves the place angrily and secretly happy for this incident. 

After the incident, DARK GANG going to bankrupt and lend some money from Mr Sin. He buys the company vary easily and complete his target.

But he tries to find out who is 'R'.
He sits on the chair of the black dragon office and wearing his mask to complete some paperwork.

Suddenly a sound comes to hear.

aaaaaaaaa..............

----------------------------------------------------------

Please read it and vote for it.
please please please ☺
English is not my first language. Please forgive me for my mistake 🙂