page 5 😘

Mature content.
Read it ur risk.
this is my first mature chapter so have mercy.

------------------------------------------------------------

Bang bang...............
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

Loud sound crushed in this room. A man shoots the president in his hand and says " DON'T DARE TO TOUCH MY PREY. "
He picks up zhan and carried him out like a bride style towards the door.
He put him in the car leave the hotel.
Suddenly Zhan behave vary odd. He feels so hot but still, the car ac is going to its full form. Yibo understands that Zhan is dragged. He immediately call his doctor friend and told him to come to his house. In the meantime, Zhan shows his odd behaviour. He tries to tear off his dress and create some unnecessary mutter which varies ear
sore. Within a few min., he reach his mansion entered and put him in the master's bedroom.
The doctor comes at a time. He checks him and says that the drug is very strong so if he cum one time he gets relaxed but if he is relaxed by medicine then it affects his future. Judging his position the doctor says that the person is a still virgin. So.......

After sending the doctor Yibo thinks about what he does. Suddenly Zhan recovered his sense and when he knows he is saved under Yibo, he moaned massively. He tries to call Yibo to beg to help him release. Yibo tries to control his Patience and go near him.
Suddenly Zhan catches him and pulls him down towards him like a magnet.
Zhan whispers weakly into his ear, "Please...... TOU...CH .....ME."
After looking at the situation, Yibo agrees to touch him. But as a gentleman Yibo don't know whether Zhan has kept his first kiss or not so he dare not to touch his lips.
He slowly kissed his naked neck the touch his chest and pinched his sensitive buds to earn some satisfied mones. Then he touches Zhan's little brother on his pant. He cried and begged him to do faster.
Yibo tries to keep his cool and do his work. He festers him up and down a job by hand but no improvement shows. The little brother is still swelling and red, looking so painful. After half an hour his hand is feeling ache but still, Zhan can't cum. Yibo gets tired and Zhan painfully asks him to suck him. At first, Yibo don't agree but looking at Zhan, he do it and within 10 minutes Zhan cum inside his mouth and suddenly lost his control, jumped on Yibo and pinched him down. Zhan hasn't the condition to listen to Yibo and he starts biting yibo's whole body and making him cry. Slowly they both are tired
And go to sleep.

The next morning, Zhan wake up early and find himself in an unknown room. He turns his left and finds a naked body with full teeth marks. When he saw the person is Yibo he understand what he doses last night. He saw Yibo's full body has a lot of red, dark red and pink bite marks. He is feeling bad for his condition but feeling proud of his masterpiece.
There are lots of marks present near his chest, besides his buds and also on his neck. Some of the marks are also present near his belly button and some are present on his waist. looking like that someone very carefully marked his is a very sensitive part and make him his.
Zhan say sorry to Yibo and he wanted to leave the bed.
Suddenly he saw a white paper present under the pillow and he was shocked. Shocked to see the paper.
He quickly understands.

Bingo Bingo..........

He leaves the bed and goes to the market and buy a beautiful bouquet for his Yibo to propose to him properly.
After some time, Yibo gets up from his bed and see no one has on his bed and his feeling so upset.
He Washes himself clearly and leave the room and come to the drawing-room. Suddenly he saw a man who wear a very beautiful black suit and had a beautiful and very costly bouquet standing for him.

 Suddenly he saw a man who wear a very beautiful black suit and had a beautiful and very costly bouquet standing for him

shock his heart beating so fast like a hell he cannot control his emotion and............
Then Zhan go to near him and kneel in one and say Yibo," I love u"

He was shocked against to give the beautiful present and beautiful confusion towards his love.
Yes, he love him for a long time but he can't confess and he says nothing but received the bouquet and say, "Actually I.... love you .....too but I don't know .....that ....mmmm....you love me so..... I am....... not kiss you in your lips that night."

Zhan pulls him near to his and says," That means, my first kiss is still safe only you can demand it. U are the first person who touches me first and now for this confession, you belong to me only. So my first kiss also belongs to you. Kiss me please and make me yours only your."
Yibo just say, "HMM"

They are kissing each other for a long time

They are kissing each other for a long time. The kiss is not simple, it is a promise kiss, a promise to Each Other that they don't leave Each Other no matter what, how, whom.
yes, this is the promise towards them.
This is a very sweet gentle and very smooth kiss but after some little amount of time going to get aggressive.
And this Kiss says that you only belong to me no one in this world no one can touch other than me. U are my everything.
For the lack of oxygen, they break their hottest first kiss which they share with love.
They smile at each other and lock the promise.
Now both are feeling hungry. Yeah of course cause they wark last light too hard.
But unfortunately, Yibo doesn't know how to cook and that's why he always eats outside. Zhan also know the fact and say to Yibo," Go and sit at the dining table, I try to make something for us."
Yibo soo is happy thinking himself world's luckiest man who has that's a type of boyfriend.
Within 5 mins. Zhan comes to the dining table with two plates of food made by love and passion.

They enjoy their breakfast happily.

On another side, the black dragon plays his new game with his beauty, the black dragon's beauty.

----------------------------------------------------------

Please read it and vote for it.
please please please ☺
English is not my first language. Please forgive me for my mistake 🙂