Page 4 😡

Suddenly a mild sound comes to hear.

Aaaaaaaaa..............

Two bodyguards are kicking down.  After a certain moment, someone tries to open the door and
Bang!!!!!!!!!!
   The door is opened by the gun shoot. A man full black come to the room and see a person who is sitting on the chair and smoking a costly cigarette.

       The person who is smoking say " Welcome welcome Mr R or I say agent R welcome to my territory   THE BLACK DRAGON'S  TERRITORY  Nice to meet u. Please sit down and make it comfortable."
  A horrible devil smark is showing in his voice.  The black man says nothing only looking at the face trying to find out the original face behind the mask.
  Some moment after he says " I must destroy u and kill u. " and he rise his gun towards the black dragon.
  He smiles mischievously and says,
     " My my my.........
                My dear beauty I know u want to kill me and destroy my kingdom but u have no prove towards me and u have no legal power to arrest or hurt me. So what should u do? And I know Mr R never do any illegal things.  Then...."
He smiles again.
  The black man gets angry at red. He says "I prove ur crime and legally kill u. JUST WAIT AND SEE "
    Dragon says "Ok fine but  Before then I want to sleep with u, fuck u and Filling of inside u. "
      He says this with a  seductive voice.
Mr R leaves the place angrily and also break a beautiful vase.
     Aeeeeeoooooooo......!!!!!!!!
  Dragon smile mischievously again.

Another side., in lan industry ...........

     The CEO and his beautiful assistant wark together happily and create some romantic sparkles.
  One day morning Yibo say to him    "Wen company president  Mr Wan and his PA  come to our office to deal the new project.  U are handling this carefully. "
  Zhan shows his signature smile and says " No problem  I am handling it perfectly ."
   At the proper time, the receptionist contacts them to say the president is arriving.
Zhan personally receives them to lead the CEO's room. 
  They are greeted each other and Zhan confidently describe the project properly.  They are very impressed not only with the project plan but also show a sexy hot cute assistant. 
   Yes, Mr Wen is affected by Zhan's charms he wants his in his bed.
    After lunch, Yibo say,
    " So Mr Wen if u are satisfied with this project so we can make the deal successful. "
   He says " Look the project is perfect but the person who describes the project is more perfect. So I have only one request that u send the document with ur assistant to the golden shine hotel and I  singe the contract. "
  Zhan fills goosebumps and Filling shocked.  And Yibo is getting angry. Zhan controls the situation and accepts the request.
     Yibo says nothing and they leave the place happily.
  When Zhan returns to his place yibo glances at him with an angry and unsatisfied look. Zhan assures him that he must complete the contract and come back in one piece.

        That day night, at 10 pm Zhan go to the golden shine hotel room number 123. The president and his PA are also present there.
   No one noticed that there also a black shadow is present near.
  They welcome him and start their chatting.  In time Zhan already gets the signature and almost leave the room.
                    But but but.....
        The president stops him give him a glass of red wine and force him to drink.   Within the 2 min. he is feeling uneasy and hazy.  Then the president shows his true colour. He says
" My dear beauty, it is a waste of your beauty if anyone doesn't enjoy you and I know that Yibo can't enjoy you properly so I take your wish and make it enjoyable and comfortable.
      And I do gently "

He tries to touch him but suddenly a loud noise has come to the room.

       Bang bang...............
      Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

----------------------------------------------------------

Please read it and vote for it.
please please please ☺
English is not my first language. Please forgive me for my mistake 🙂