Page 6 😉

So, the black dragon starts his game to chack his lover feeling.

A person sitting in front of a computer and trying to hack an important database of a company. A few times he did it and hack that requires a database and he show there was a meeting fixed at 2 a.m. about another big drug deal. And he quickly thought about what should he do. The next day at 1:30 a.m. he reach the meeting place which is actually in office underground peace.
A black shadow manages to enter another room and wait for the meeting.
Suddenly loud sounds echoed in this room.
bang bang bang..............
listening to the gunshots, he thought something happens and he come out. Suddenly two men come from the dark place to attack him. They catch him from behind and push a sleeping pill s injection on his nack. After 2 hours 7 minutes, he wakes up in a luxury office. And a man is sitting in front of him and smoking peacefully. he saw his hands and legs are chained and he can't move his body from the terrific pain.
the mask mam say
👿: Welcome welcome Mr R . I am really happy to see you in my cage again my dear beauty. I miss u, baby.
🕴: .........
👿: What happy dear !!!! U don't miss me.
🕴: let me go.
👿: Ooo baby u want to leave. But I have something for u.
🕴: Just just shut up . .......
👿: I want to play with you on the sofa or if u want we use the bed.
When he slowly goes to near him and touch his lip. Unconscious Mr R's body reacts to his touch. He doesn't know why he reacts and suddenly he feels he know this touch. He reacts to that touch which is very similar to Zhan but he knows that the person is not Zhan cause he is not Mafia that he knows (but we know the original story is and why the Mafia's behaviours like this)
R's little brother is going to react and he cannot control. The man says,
👿: Baby you are reacting only to my touch. Very good.
And your body knows man's touch. That means your body is using previous and u have a boyfriend.
It is very good.
Cause I never play with an inexperienced person. I am always playing with the best product.
So my beauty please enjoy.
slowly his body is on top of him. and he kisses him on his lip and all over his neck and chest. He carefully examined his body to make some hickeys On his body. He slowly opens his dress to make his upper body naked.
Mr R's body is burning under his touch. His bird twisted. But he can hold his moan.
When the dragon can't make a single moan from him he is disappointed( but Zhan is very happy to see his lover loyalty). Dragon continues to try lots of ways but can't earn anything.
After some time he leaves the place.

But Mr R feels a very known and familiar touch like his boyfriend. And he confused the touch and he leaves the place weakly.

On the other side, Yibo comes to his office early and his mood is very bad. Looking like he faces some sexual harassment.
As usual his assistant, Zhan is in a very good mood and he enters the office more energetic. He greeted his boss with a beautiful smile. But charging his smile after he understands his boss is in a bad mood. so he tried to make console him to make his mood good. Certainty showed his assistance smile Yibo's mood automatic change.
He again started his work but suddenly Zhan ask about the red marks on his neck.
Yibo felt embarrassed and he tried to hide the marks with his hand and never told his assistant exactly what happened.
That's why he says that the mark makes for mosquito biting. Zhan smile knowing exactly what happened he say,
" Are u used to spending the good night with a lady who makes the beauty mark on yours?
Good, very good, I appreciate the lady who makes wonderful marks on u."
After listening to this comment, he is so much angry and he thought his beloved misunderstand him so he's trying to make up this with some tricks. He pulls his waist towards him and kisses him from the bottom of his heart.
He makes him sit on his lap and kiss again. After the second kiss, he confesses his love and says,
" Only you can able to make me smile, earn moans, makes hickeys on my body and the body only belongs to you.
No one can not touch it and no one can't earn anything, any feelings towards the body other than u.
Only you can touch and activate it. So please don't misunderstand me.
In my life, I can only love u.
That's true and I never loved anyone in past and you are the only one who can make my heart beat faster.
I confess u with my full confidence,
I love you only u no one else. "
After saying the long confession Yibo kiss him deeply and make a real seal on their love.

----------------------------------------------------------

Please read it and vote for it.
please please please ☺
English is not my first language. Please forgive me for my mistake 🙂