Twenty one

chapter twenty one.
someone famous said it

"That's not fair!" rudy complained, watching winnie put down her last unicorn. the two were playing 'unstable unicorns' and winnie had just won.

"i told you, i would win," winnie grinned teasingly at the blonde boy sitting across from her. "winnie always wins!"

"really?" rudy started to push himself off the floor and winnie's eyes went wide, watching him start to head in her direction.

"no!" the girl yelled, trying to get away from a vengeful loser. she was too late, though.

rudy caught her around her waist and pulled them both down on the couch. his hands attacked the sides of her stomach, causing the girl to let out screams of laughter. he watched her with a shit-eating grin on his face.

"s-st-stop," winnie tried to get the man on top of her to stop his ruthless attack of tickles but it only prompted him to continue. "i-if you s-st-stop ill le-let you win next t-time."

"deal," rudy sealed the deal with a kiss before immediately pausing. his nose was inches away from hers and they both looked at each other with wide eyes.

the two had talked about wanting to start the process of dating after their 3 am texts. they were going to take it at a normal speed of just trying to schedule dates and spend time together, doing things they wouldn't normally do during the day. that had been a very hard task, seeing as they both live with each other.

so far, it was working fairly well. the group had scheduled nights that certain people could have the living room to do what they want and rudy and winnie both used their nights to come up with dates for the other.

they were slowly, but surely running out of things to do. but that wasn't going to stop them from trying.

one thing the two had yet to discuss, was kissing.

"do that again?" winnie whispered, her breathed fanned across rudy's.

"what?" he leaned down and placed a kiss on the corner of her lips. "that?"

"no," winnie shook her head with a dreamy smirk on her lips. "this,"

she leaned up and pressed her lips against rudy's. this kiss was different than the ones they had shared on set. because then, they were portraying two kids that were still trying to understand what love meant.

and now, these were two adults that knew what they wanted and knew that they could find it in each other. this was the kiss that made the heart beat faster and create butterflies that fluttered around the stomach. it was the type of kiss that ignited the fire inside of them and the more they continue the more they fanned the fire.

this was the kiss of curious children and of long lost lovers.

this was the kiss of two people who have loved before and will love after, but right all they knew was the feeling of each other and nothing could overpower that.

"wow," winnie giggled, her eyes still closed but her fingers feeling rudy begin to smile. "that's the type of kiss that creates stars."

rudy laughed at the ridiculousness of what she just said. "what does that even mean?"

"you didn't see stars?" winnie blushed deeply, looking into rudy's misty eyes.

"no," blond hair fell in his face as he looked down at his girl, "i see my whole world,"

"cheese ball," winnie laughed out loud. "you so just ruined the mood, where did you read that?"

"im pretty sure famous said it,"

"who?"

"me!" rudy said, leaning down and kissing her again.

I am so in love with them

gOD

and thank u guys for 4K views and all the likes!!