forty

chapter forty.
E!News

ENEWS!

WINSTON PARKERS PRIVATE PHOTOS TAKEN AND SHARED?

Written by Adeline Clemmons on May 17th, 2020

Winston Parker has been one of our favorite Netflix for a while now. We have been following her and Rudy Pankow's relationship through Instagram and Tiktok for the last couple of months. Really, there is no better couple to follow nowadays.

While their relationship is very well known, so is Winston Parker. She's brightened up everyone's feeds who is following her and we would rush you to look at her page if you didn't. Parker posts many BTS from OBX and CAOS, and there is nothing better. Her lives are even better because she is normally telling great stories about her time on set and might even have a star-studded guest join her.

Recently, we have learned she is friends with Harry Styles, every person's celebrity crush. Who does this girl not know?

Winston, or Winnie to many fans, has been seen in Netflix shows The Outer Banks, The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. She has also been in John Greens adaptation of Paper Towns, When the Bough Breaks, and Slender Man. (We love her in about everything we've seen her in and can't wait for her career to go further!)

But recently, Twitter has been blowing up with news of a small blogger, AnonPhotoTaker, having pictures from Parker's camera roll and sharing them all over their blog, which now has been taken down. But the photos have been put out in the world and there is no way for our girl to get them back now. 

We were astonished at the pictures that were published on this blog. They are mostly risqué pictures of Parker and Pankow. The photos were obviously meant for the couple to keep for themselves. Some were of the young woman in nothing more than a towel or a limited amount of clothing, we are horrified someone had the audacity to share these to the public.

In the mass of pictures released, there were a few giving away her and CAOS co-star, Ross Lynch's past relationship the two had obviously kept from the public. Not only her relationship with Lynch was given away, but what seemed like a distant relationship with a girl was also seen in the pictures. Now, we don't know if these pictures are related to any dating or means of a relationship but they most certainly are there.

Of course, we do not advise you to go searching for these photos under any circumstances because they were obviously very private to the girl, her friends, and her relationship.

Luckily, there were no pictures leaking any spoilers or hints of anything onset of any project.

We here at E!NEWS feel very sorry and sad for the bubbly girl who has recently captured our heart and wishes the best for her in the future.

Stay strong Winnie!

my poor winnie, im so sorry for doing this too you my unproblematic child

tell me if this was worth the drama bc I feel like it was - like I would be in hysterics if this happened to me

idk what's up with me and always doing big chapters on the 10s - but I gotta keep y'all on ur toes

also YALL GOT THIS BOOK TO 30k views HOLY SHITTTT

Hello everyone new!!
I do have a fanfic about JJ and Popi like I write about in this book!
It is called Teenagers and I would luv it if u would check it out.

dedicated to mrspankow bc they convinced me to post this chapter tonight when it was meant for tomorrow.