forty-seven

chapter forty-seven.

5:00 pm PST

"Welcome back!" Winnie and Rudy waved at the camera. "As many of you know, today I and the cast of OBX are joining together to answer some of your questions about what went down over the summer of filming."

"Joining me now," She tapped on his request to join. "Is John B himself, Chase Stokes!"

"Chase!" Winnie cheered, finally getting the older man to work Instagram correctly

"Chase!" Winnie cheered, finally getting the older man to work Instagram correctly. "How is everything going over there? Still chaotic?"

"I can't believe I've found a quiet spot," Chase laughed along with Winnie. "You, Miss Parker, have blown up twitter and Instagram with this live streaming business."

"Tell me about it," Winnie grinned wildly. "Rudy and I have been collecting questions that people have been submitting through twitter to ask so we are better prepared."

"So get ready, buddy," Rudy warned light-hearted at his friend. "We've got some good ones for you."

"Bring them on," Chase laughed, he looked off-camera and made a few motions before a slamming door was heard. "Sorry,"

"It's all good," Winnie grinned, knowing who it was due to the all-cap text Austin sent through the chat about Chase.

"Okay, what is your favorite summer memory?" Rudy reads from the questions that they had in the note section of his phone.

"Honestly," Chase began, "The whole summer and reshooting are going to hold top stop for all summers here out. Just getting to meet you all and have the amazing experience was enough for me."

"Not the fact that you got to meet me or anything," Winnie teased the man, knowing that he got annoyed with her so easily.

"You were the best part," Chase flirted back platonically, "No, really, getting to live with Rudy and have you hang around was great. You always fixed us the best food."

"Yes, yes," Winnie flicked her hair into Rudy's face. "I know. But living with the Maddie's was definitely my favorite. It gave me a college type of memory."

"My favorite," Rudy began, wrapping his arms tightly around the girl that was sitting between his legs. "Was meeting this girl right here! and of course getting to know my amazing cast mates and have the opportunity to film OBX."

"Ass-kiss," Chase groaned but smiled at the couple.

Winnie blew him a kiss before bringing Rudy's phone up and scrolling through questions. All the while, the small group held a good conversation that would keep the fans happy. But everyone was talking about the mass collage Rudy had in the back of his phone of him and Winnie.