Part #2

Midoria P.O.V

Me todo and roki are walking around in a store than all of a sudden both todo and roki collapse "todo!? Roki!?" I was worried but I decided to just carry them to the dorms. It was kinda hard but I got them to the dorms. I walk to my room and lay them in the bed. I go to my desk and just lay my head down and wait for the boys to wake.

Time skip 1 1/2 hours roki P.O.V

I wake up and I see Midoria at his desk "Midoria?" I say, he turns around "to-roki".I chuckle at this. "What happened?" I ask " well we were walking around a store and both you and todo past out" " I was pretty exhausted" "well than why didn't you say anything?" "I didn't want to ruin your fun, but looks like I already did" "no you didn't" "okay" I say sarcastically "Hey?" I ask "Yeah" "can you come into bed with me and todo?" "Yeah of course" Midoria gets into bed right in between todo and me.

Todo P.O.V

I wake up to a sleeping Midoria and roki next to me. I slowly get up trying not to disturb the boys. I got to the bathroom and as soon as I got to the toilet I started puking. I must have woken Midoria up because when I got out of the bathroom I see him sitting up "todo, are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine" "are you sure? It sounded like you were puking" "you heard it?" "Yeah" " well I just got nauseous so you don't have anything to worried about it" " okay" then I hear roki say muffled by the pillow "just come back to bed, please" I do as told and immediately fall asleep.

301 Words
sorry for the short chapter love y'all <3 bye bye