Part #3

Todo P.O.V

I woke up to the sunlight coming through the curtains. I look up to find Midoria, but roki's not there. I get up not disturbing the sleeping Midoria I go to the common room and sure enough there he is cooking what smells like bacon. I walk over "so you making breakfast huh?" I ask. roki just nodded and asked me "what do you think everyone will think of...well you know?" And right as he asks that Iida walks in "whoa what happened?!" He asks I explain everything. "So what you're saying is you're todo and he's roki?" "Yes" both me and roki answer.

Roki finishes cooking the eggs and bacon puts it on a plate and gives it to me "take this up to Midoria" roki says to me I nod and head up to Midorias dorm. When I get up there I open the door and Midoria is still sleeping I walk over to his "wakey wakey eggs and baky" i say whale gently shaking him awake. His eyes slowly open "todo!" He says excitedly but it's still quite and groggy from him just waking up. "Breakfast is ready" I say to him "you guys didn't have to make me breakfast" he says with a smile "we didn't have to, but we wanted to" I say smiling back at him. "Thanks" "no problem, I'll be in the common room with roki if you need me okay?" I ask he just nodded because he had a mouthful of food 'he looks like a chipmunk' I thought to myself as I start heading to the elevator.

When I make it to the common room and I see roki on the couch I sit next to him "so when did you wake up?" I ask " like an hour ago, wanna watch tv?"
"Sure" we watch tv for like 30 minutes before everyone started coming in. It took a while to explain everything to everyone but after that things went pretty smoothly. Soon after Midoria came down and sat on the couch in between me and roki. We cuddled there for a while then roki suggested that we go somewhere and finish our date. Both me and Midoria were up for it so then we where off.

378 words