Part #6

This might be the last one but I don't know so stay tuned <3

Todo P.O.V
I wake up to see Midoria but roki's not there, wait I run to the bathroom and look in the mirror "I'm back!" I go and gently shake Midoria awake "todo" he groggily said. He flutter his eyes open "wait todo!?" I just smile and nod "your back!" He said happily. We went to get some breakfast I got a lot of "oh, your back"s I just nodded to most of them. When me and Midoria got back to the room I couldn't stop looking at my reflection. But as I'm looking in the mirror I slowly separate to the two todo and roki. I started to cry from the sight of it "what's wrong?" Midoria asks I walk out with roki following me Midoria looks over "oh" Midoria says in a disappointed way then he comes over and embraced me and roki in a hug.

Then I shot up from the bed and look at Midoria and roki sleeping next to each other. "It...was just a dream" I whisper to myself. I must have woken up Midoria because then I heard him growl while stretching awake. His eyes flutter open "todo, what's wrong?" He asks "just a bad deam" and right after I said that roki shot up from the bed "looks like roki did too" Midoria said "what the hell?" Roki said "bad deam?" I ask roki he nods"the one where we were back to normal then all of a sudden we this again?" I asked he nods again .

Midoria P.O.V
I look at the time "oh my all might it's 11:09A.M." I say todo and roki look at the time. "We'd better get going" todo says "Mhm" Roki responded "roki are you okay? You haven't been saying much" I ask "yeah, just didn't get much sleep last night that's all" "well if you want you can take a nap when we get to the dorms" I suggested

Todo P.O.V
I get up and a wave of tiredness comes over me "I might need one too" I say with a chuckle. Then I head to the bathroom to get changed. I come out and wait for Midoria and roki to finish. When they were ready I grabbed my bag, Midoria and roki followed. We headed out the door to go to the dorms "when do you think this will wear off?" Midoria asks Me and roki just shrug. When we finally get to the dorms we walk to Midorias dorm. I set my bag down and headed straight to the bed and so did roki.

Midoria P.O.V
I look over and both boys are sleeping. A while later I go to the bathroom because I forgot to go before we left urarakas house. When I got out I see only one silhouette I look over to see todoroki I smile at the sight of this, then I got in bed with him since there was more room. A little later he wakes up "hey todo, did you sleep well?" "Mhm" "that's good, oh, and go look in the mirror" his eyes widened. He runs too the bathroom "I'm back!" He yelled "Mhm" I say after that we had a great day.

553 words