Part #4

Midoria P.O.V

"So, where're we going?" I ask "the new cafe on xxxxx street" they both respond "so do you guys have like the same mind? Because you always have the same ideas" I ask "no, but have you ever heard of twin telepathy?" Roki asks me "yeah" "well it's kinda like that" todo replies "oh ok"

Time skip 20 minutes todo P.O.V

When we get to the cafe we walk in I see Shinsou
We take a seat at a small booth. Shinsou started walking up to us "hey Midoria, what's up?" Shinsou asks "hey Shinsou" Midoria said with one of his signature closed eye smile.

 Shinsou started walking up to us "hey Midoria, what's up?" Shinsou asks "hey Shinsou" Midoria said with one of his signature closed eye smile

"Whoa! What happened to you, shoto" Shinsou asked. Both me and roki answer with "villains quirk" "ok. Well what would you guys like?" Midoria " Carmel frappe please and thank you" he's so polite I thought to myself then both me and roki ordered at the same time "black coffee" "ok then" Shinsou said before walking away Midoria and roki talked whale I was thinking. 'When will this ware off? Will it ware off before school tomorrow and if not what will Aizawa think?' All of these thoughts ran through my head but what I didn't know was that Midoria was saying my name "todo?" I look up "huh?". " me and roki wanted to know if you would join us to a sleepover at ochakos house?" (Sorry if I spelled her name wrong) "what about school?" I ask "it got cancelled" "sure, why not"

A few minutes later Shinsou came back with our drinks. Again I just thought about stuff whale roki and Midoria were talking. Midoria put a hand on my shoulder "todo, are you okay?" "Yeah" "you said that last time, and also with what happened last night." "Are you sure you're okay?" "Yes Midoria, I'm fine" "okay" he said unsurely. I put both of my hands on both of his shoulders staring him in the eyes "Midoria, I'm okay. Alright?" He got a little flustered, and his face was really red "y-yeah" then I kiss him on the cheek. When we were done we put the money on the table and left. "Where to now?" I ask "the movies?" Roki suggested "sure" Midoria says "I'm down" I say

When we get there we decided on watching Annabelle comes home.We got a big tub of popcorn. Midoria already looked tariffed We took our seats. After a long time of previews the movie started Midoria gripped my hand tightly.

Time skip to after the movie Roki P.O.V

By the time the movie was over de-Midoria was snuggled up to my arm. 'Cute'. We were about to go but then I heard light snoring I look over and I see Midoria sleeping. "Hey, wake up" I say softly he growls awake. "I fell asleep?" He asks I chuckle "yeah" as I stand up I get a wave of exhaustion. Then todo stands up and then Midoria we all leave. "Okay, let's go to the dorms" I say "okay" Midoria responds.

When we get to Midorias dorms since it was only 3:00p.m. And the sleepover doesn't start till 6:00p.m. I decided to take a little nap. I got in the bed, then todo joined me I slowly drifted off.

Midoria P.O.V

I just sat at my desk after a little while I went to the bathroom. When I came back out todo and roki were up "oh your up?" I say "yeah" todo says sleepily "Mhm" Roki says since it was 5:30p.m. I say "well you better get ready, we're going to be late" I say to him "oh yeah!" Both of them say. After they both were ready it was 5:45 "c'mon" i say "okay" todo says.

677 words