4. My Omega

"That was very rude and unnecessary" Kyle said as soon as they had settled back on their table at lunch time.
Kyle wanted the new guys to feel welcome but Caden was acting like a total opposite as he glared at Bridges' son.
"You should have known better before dragging me there. I told you I didn't want to go or pretend to be nice. If I don't like them I don't like them"Caden said before digging into his lunch.

"Caden they haven't done anything to earn your dislike. I spent most of my lessons with Lex and Brett and they are really cool people. They are nothing like the rogues we have always known"Kyle said.
"I agree. I spent a period with JB and he was totally cool" Kai said.
"I don't care if they are good enough to win a Nobel prize. I don't trust them and I will never let my guard down. I made that mistake once and I will never do it again"Caden said before he stood up and walked out of the cafeteria.

Caden might be acting unreasonable but they all understood where he was coming from.
When Caden and Aiden were still young and playing in the forest they were attacked by rogues.
Caden did all he could to protect Aiden since he was smaller and weaker but even after all his efforts Aiden almost died because he wasn't strong enough to protect him.
From that day he swore he would become the strongest and protect Aiden from all dangers of the world.

He almost lost his little brother once because of rogues and he wouldn't allow it to happen again.
This is why he was so overprotective over his brother. This is why he never allowed everyone and anyone with ill intentions to get near him.
As soon as he got to the library he watched the beautiful omega as he worked on his homework.
As usual just being near him was calming.

"Don't worry Aiden. I will protect you no matter what it takes"Caden said to himself.
This is why when he saw Preston holding his brother he lost it. He couldn't believe a rogue would try to take his little brother and that's why he broke them apart.
He was just protecting the omega, but when he found out they were mates he was frozen in shock.

How could his beautiful, sweet and amazing brother be mated to a rogue.
It didn't make sense to him but even this new information didn't change the fact that he did not trust the rogue. And nothing was going to change that.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Do you think Caden did the right thing?