6. My Omega

"How do I look?"Aiden asked as he turned to face his mated friends.
Seth gave him a thumbs up with a smile while Kai whistled.
"What's with all the...WOW my baby you look so beautiful"his mom said as soon as she saw her omega son.
"Really. I want to look extra good for Preston"the omega admitted with a blush and giggle.

"If he can last 10 minutes without jumping you then he is an extremely strong man"Kyle said as he entered soon after.
Aiden then gave Kyle a weary look with his eyes at the door.
"don't worry he is with your dad"Kyle reassured him, "Are you still mad at him"
"Yes. He fought with my mate and said some pretty bad things"Aiden said with a frown as he crossed his arms and sat on the bed.
He was trying to look mad but at the end he only looked more adorable.
"Don't worry baby. I will make sure he apologizes and makes things right with your mate. Speaking of your mate I have just been informed he has arrived so lets go down and meet him"his mom said with a smile her words making the omega happy again as well as blush all shades of pink.

Preston was crazy nervous. He had gone through his whole wardrobe trying to find something to wear. He wanted to make a good impression as well as look more handsome for his mate. In the end his dad convinced him to dress in something comfortable.
As soon as they got to the packhouse the alpha was already waiting for them out front but Preston wasn't very happy to see Caden standing right next to his father.
Preston had travelled with his father, Brett, Lex and his future beta JB and his mate Jin.

"Welcome welcome"Alpha Parker greeted with a smile and open arms as soon as everyone was out of the car making Preston visibly relax.
Greetings were passed and Alpha Parker already liked what he saw in the polite young alpha.
Just from a glance he could tell Preston was a strong alpha just from his aura but it was also comforting. Aiden needed a mate who would be able to protect him.

Parker then pushed Caden forward suddenly. Caden swore in his heart before he turned to fully face Preston.
"I...I'm...I'm sorry...for the way i... acted yesterday"Caden said through gritted teeth. Preston could imagine how hard this was for him and it was obvious he had been forced.
"I forgive you for taking my mate away from me and challenging me. I hope we don't have to go through that again because things might get messy"Preston said with a smile but made sure Caden understood he wasn't going to let him go next time.
Their staring competition was interupted by a sweet voice.

"I forgive you too"Aiden said before facing his mate who literally took his breath away.
"Hi Preston"Aiden said before he blushed uncontrollably and bit his bottom lip.
"Hey beautiful"Preston said and no one around them could deny the passion and love spreading from the two new mates.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Do you think everything is going to go smoothly?