Fresh Blood

When Dipper could finally tear his eyes away from Bill's he was met with the curious and concerned stares from Robbie and Gideon respectively. Their gazes only made anxiety churn in his gut once more, but he tried to calm himself. After all what did only 2 shared passing glances mean? His attempts however were all in vain as he could still feel the blonde's gaze on him.

Robbie spoke up first, "Dude, what did you do?"

Dipper shot him an apprehensive look, "I didn't do anything!" He said defensively.

Gideon sighed, "Well clearly ya must have done something to catch that psycho's attention."

"I just got here last night, what could I have possibly done wrong?" Dipper asked, he was getting more and more nervous.

The tallest of the 3 hummed, "Who knows, maybe you just existing is rubbing him the wrong way."

Dipper paled at that, there was no way that was possible right? He didn't have much of a presence after all, "Do you really think so..?" His voice grew quiet as he trailed off.

"Ya honestly never know with him, he's completely unpredictable. Kind of insane, really," Gideon mused aloud.

The brunette turned his gaze towards the ground and clenched his hands in his lap, "What did I even do to deserve this sort of trouble..?" He mumbled, he could feel tears start to prick his eyes but he once again refused to cry in public.

"Well we don't really know if he's out to get you yet so you can relax a little," Robbie said comfortingly.

The statement made Dipper feel slightly better, albeit not a lot but it was still something.

"Knowing my luck it'll probably be a worst case scenario," Dipper said glumly.

"Trust me you do not want to think of any worst case scenarios with Bill Cipher," Robbie said in a warning tone.

Gideon piped in, "He's not called the monster of the falls for no reason."

Dipper raised his eyebrows, "W-why is he called that?"
Robbie's gaze darkened, "You don't really want to know, he's done some really fucked up shit, dude."

Dipper swallowed, he could feel his heart racing ten thousand miles per minute, "If I don't want to know that then why 'of the falls'?" He asked.

"Well that's where he came from, Gravity Falls. It's also rumored that that's where his base is," Gideon answered thoughtfully.

Suddenly they all heard one of the guards yelling that breakfast was now over and that it was time to start the daily activities. Their conversation would have to be cut short it seemed. They could pick it up another time.

Dipper looked around panicked, wondering what it was he was supposed to be doing as everyone got up.

Gideon shot him a pitying look, "We're supposed to start our 'jobs' now, Dipper. Just go find one of the guards and they'll assign you to a place to work," he said.

The brunette just nodded slowly, his anxiety spiking once more as he bid his companions goodbye and made his way over to one of the guards.

He could feel his steps get heavier as he approached the uniformed man. God, how was he going to do this? It's bad enough he had social anxiety, but now he was in a prison and all of the guards probably hated them. They have no reason to hate me of course, Dipper thought. After all he HAD been framed. But no one knew that, to them he was just another piece of scum locked in this hell hole.

He steeled himself and swallowed his nerves as the guard took notice that he was approaching him.

"What is it, what do you want?" The guard barked out at him.