Bullshit

Pyronica had seen the whole thing and tried to contain her laughter at the poor boy. Bill was sure giving him a hard time with all of his antics, yet she couldn't find it in herself to actually feel bad for him. He wasn't exactly getting harmed and it was quite entertaining to watch. She loved seeing all of his over the top reactions whenever the blonde pulled something. His face would always light up red and it was adorable to say the least.

She collected herself and cleared her throat before turning to the boy that was a blushing mess. She patted his shoulder comfortingly.

"Don't worry kid, he just likes you a little too much," she stated, trying to appear sympathetic.

Dipper looked at her bewildered. "I don't even want him to like me! I just want him to leave me alone!" He wiped at the spot Bill kissed once again and added, "What is he even doing going around kissing guys anyway?!"

The pinkette smiled at him. "Trust me sweetie, you definitely want him to like you and not the other way around - and as for the kissing thing, I already said he likes you a bit too much," she said.

He shuddered slightly as he remembered all the rumors he had heard of the infamous kingpin. "Yea I guess you're right, at least right now I know I'll live." He scrunched up his face. "But I don't need him to like me THAT much."

Pyronica shrugged. "The more he likes you the better I think. Just try your best to deal with him," she laughed.

Dipper pouted at her. "That's not very good advice. He's a real big handful and way too clingy," he stated. It was a matter of fact.

"I suppose you're right. He is a handful and he is clingy, but he isn't really doing anything that will harm you," she said as she turned back in front of her to continue folding clothes.

He turned to his own pile of clothes in front of him and mimicked her. "And I'm super glad about that! Really! But it's just, man, he could really lay off with the affection? Is that even affection or is he playing some sort of sick joke?" He scrunched up his face in distaste.

She hummed, "No, he's actually quite serious, you just happen to be the most adorable person ever!" She beamed at him.

The brunette groaned, "No no no, not this again, how many times do I have to defend my masculinity?"

Pyronica laughed at that. "Honey, if you just learn to accept it you'll find yourself not having to defend yourself at all," she stated.

"Right whatever you say..." he trailed off and let the conversation end there.

They both worked in silence for a bit just enjoying each other's company. Pyronica however couldn't stop herself from being a chatterbox for long and soon struck up more casual conversation with him, telling him all about her life and the kind of adventures she had been on with Bill and the crew. Of course she left out any gruesome or incredibly incriminating details, she didn't need him knowing any of that, and he listened intently to her. He found everything she was saying incredibly interesting.

In exchange, he told her his own stories and how he had been framed. He told her about how he was unsuspecting and just wanted to make friends with his coworkers and how his coworkers ended up making him the scapegoat and just disappeared after the crime had taken place. He got angry as he told her and it seeped into his words. She offered him a comforting hand and told him that he shouldn't have had to deal with that - he was too much of a good person to be locked up in a prison.

They had let the subject drop and he moved on to continue talking about his sister Mabel and how much Pyronica sometimes resembled her. She felt honored to be similar to someone that Dipper held dear to him. She decided that while they were both stuck here, she would be his stand in sister. He had smiled at her when she said that. He was glad to have someone that he could lean on while going through everything. He was extremely thankful to have met her at this point and decided that with her around things weren't as bad as they could be.