Master

Dipper could practically physically feel the tension elevating. The warning bells that were sounding off in his head made him reasonably nervous. It seemed like Bill had a vendetta against Robbie. Gideon coughed awkwardly.

"No need to be so hostile towards us, we're not threats," he said levelly, willing his voice not to show his nervousness.

Bill turned his glare towards the platinum blonde, "Well you never know these days now can you?" He said with false cheer.

"Well I guess you really can never be too careful..." He trailed off.

Dipper thought for a moment he could almost suffocate with how thick the tension in the air was so he decided to speak up, "Bill you're being too much, what do you want?"

The blonde turned his gaze downwards with a mischievous look in his golden colored eyes and buried his nose in Dipper's chestnut curls. "I just swung by to spend some time with you kitten, why so mean to me?" It was almost as if he was whining like a child.

Dipper scowled and tried to look up at the other man to glare at him, "Can you swing by somewhere else? You're making my friends here uncomfortable."

Bill scoffed, "Pine tree that's the whole point, if anything they should be terrified of me!"

The smaller of the two looked up to give him a face that was contorted into distaste, "Bill, the whole point is that you're being a burden, and really who wouldn't be terrified of you?"

His face darkened at his statement and Bill squeezed his arms so tight around Dipper's waist that it was bruising. He brought his head down to Dipper's to growl into his ear, "Don't ever refer to me as a burden sweetheart, I'd choose your words more carefully from now on."

The brunette could feel the arrow of fear that pierced his heart as if it were physical. The terror was creeping its way up his spine and he felt his palms get sweaty. He was starting to shake slightly and his brain reminded him that he was sitting right in the lap of one of the most dangerous people in the world.

He swallowed thickly, "I'm so sorry," he said quickly, he screwed his eyes shut as he prayed and hoped to any god out there that he would be forgiven.

Thankfully the blonde hummed in approval and carded his hands through Dipper's slightly sweat dampened hair. "Good boy, I forgive you. After all, what kind of owner would I be if I wasn't kind to my sweet precious kitten?" He purred.

Dipper felt his heart race in his chest and he couldn't tell if it was from embarrassment or fear. He opted to go the safest route and just respond with the thing that would most likely please the other man the most, "Thank you..."

Bill grinned maliciously as an idea popped into his head, he grabbed Dipper's chin and forced him to look up at him. Vibrant molten gold eyes met soft doe mocha ones and the blonde could see the terror swirling in his eyes. "But you do have to be punished, sapling, how about you start calling me master from now on?"

Dipper's eyes widened and his face flushed even more, "Why do I need to do that?!" He sputtered.

The blonde narrowed his eyes at him, "Because it's your punishment for calling me a burden." He moved his hand to grip the smaller man's neck in a faint warning. "Unless you want to settle for an alternative?" He asked.

The brunette shook his head frantically, "No no! This is okay!"

Bill tightened his grip ever so slightly and Dipper took the hint,"Mas-master."

The taller man grinned showing off his sharp canines, "See? Was that so hard, kitten?"

Dipper could feel the pricking of tears pooling at the corner of his eyes, he was so fucking terrified. "No, master," he said quietly.