six.

LOST SOULS!
CHAPTER SIX.
virgins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

AFTER ALL THE SUPERNATURAL CRAP THAT HAD CORRUPTED HIS LIFE INTO A LIVING HELL, ADRIAN MARTIN WAS KEEN TO GET BACK INTO HIS SPORTS. Originally, he was only a big fan of lacrosse and did cross country occasionally because Coach practically begged him to and the redhead hoped it would gain him favouritism points- which it most likely did.

So, here he and his friends were in the boy's locker room as Adrian waited patiently beside his boyfriend while they discussed one weird occurrence Scott had had during his shift at the animal clinic; possibly thinking it could be linked to the recent murders. "I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away. Left his car, his dog."

Stiles let out a deep breath as he shrugged on a grey hoodie. "Okay. Was he, like . . . could he have been a virgin maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?" The boy ranted on quickly, a nervousness edging in his tone.

"No," Scott shook his head slightly as he looked at the young couple. "definitely not. Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy."

"Even the dogs?" Adrian raised a ginger brow, watching as Scott gave him a displeased look which resulted in a snicker. "Woof, woof, bitch."

Knowing that his attempted joke was getting nowhere with the two, the werewolf sighed. "No, I don't know if he was a virgin." His eyebrows then raised in question. "And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing."

That line seemed to snap something in Stiles as he began to get frustrated, his spastic hands beginning to wave around. "Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott." Adrian was expecting his boyfriend to stop there . . . but he went on. "And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now!"

A locker behind them slammed shut, revealing Danny. "All right. I'll do it."

Stiles let out a shout of surprise, his voice breaking as he stared at the goalie wide- eyed. "What?"

Danny smirked as he leaned against the locker, eyeing him up. Adrian knew he was joking obviously as he was good friends with Danny and the boy was unaware of his sexuality . . . but that didn't stop the jealousy boiling up any less. "Come to my place at nine. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle."