Chapter 8: Model with me?

July 11, 2012. Wednesday, 4:17.

~Y/N~
Terms were over, and my friends from America leave in a couple of days. Volleyball practice was canceled today because of a school board meeting, so Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Yachi, and I decided to hang out at my parent's modeling agency. Tate and Lane told me they had a photoshoot there so I got the boys to come with me to watch it. Yamaguchi and Yachi seemed pretty excited but Tsukki thought it was boring.
"Guys! Look!" I pointed over to a woman walking through the hallways to another room. Yamaguchi and Yachi were in awe as they recognized who it was.
"It's Komatsu Nana!" Yachi exclaimed. I chuckled a bit before I walked over to her, Yachi and Yama tensing up a bit from nervousness. (Komatsu Nana is an actual Japanese model)

"Hi, Nana-chan!" I waved to the black-haired woman.
"Hello, Y/N-sama." She greeted me and bowed. She was wearing a red dress and her hair was up in a mini bun with her bangs covering her forehead. I waved over to the guys to come and meet the tall woman in front of me.
"These are my friends. Yachi, Yamaguchi, and Tsukishima." I pointed at each of them as I greeted them. They all said Hi in their own way, bowing to Nana. After saying Hi to her, Nana left to attend her shoot.
Soon enough, the boys and I went to the photoshoot where Lane and Tate were.

"Hey, guys!" Tate greeted us, waving while Lane was still getting ready for the shoot.
"Hey Tate!" The guys and I greeted her, but Tsukki was just silent, usual of him.
"Oh! Y/N, How about you and your friend's model with us? We need some extra more people in the photos with us anyways!" Tate insisted.

"Sure!" I exclaimed, looking back at the boys and Yachi.
"Cool! Follow me, we'll get you guys dressed in something nice for the photos, " Tate said and led us to the dressing room, Yamaguchi and Yachi followed her. I just looked at Tsukishima
"Please?" I begged, putting my hands together. Tsukishima rolled his eyes and crossed his arms together.
"Fine. But you owe me a shortcake." Tsukishima said, irritable.
"Strawberry?" I stated. Tsukishima just nodded, I smiled and grabbed his hand, started to follow the others.

Tate left us all in a dressing room. The boys first had their hair done while Yachi and I got dressed.
The stylist dressed us up in something that would look good on us.

Yachi was dressed up in a cute sweater with a black pleated skirt. It complimented her cute personality.

 It complimented her cute personality

(Cute Yachi ( ˘ ³˘)♥)

Since I'm a model with experience, the stylists know I like things cute or edgy. But to match with Yachi, they put me in a striped, light maroon off-the-shoulder button-up, tucked into my pale yellow skirt that was above the knee.
After the boys got their hair done, we switched stations. I took a peek at the boy's hair. Yachi and I giggled because Yama was styled with his hair half up in a ponytail and Tsukishima's hair was swooshed up a bit. I thought it looked good on him.

My hair was put into a loose braid that hung down my right shoulder with some butterfly pins in the crevices of the braid. I got some blush on my cheeks and looked over at Yachi who was a bit tense.
"Your first time?" I asked, teasingly. But I knew that it was everybody's first time so it was rhetorical.
"Y-yeah, " Yachi smiled nervously while her hair was being pulled back into a high pony with her bangs framing her face. There was a noticeable side braid that tide together with the ponytail, it really suited her.

We all got done and turned around to see the boys. I could tell I was all flushed when I saw Tsukishima in his outfit, it did a number on me.

 I could tell I was all flushed when I saw Tsukishima in his outfit, it did a number on me

"Hey, idiot, you're drooling." Tsukishima smirked. I looked away, seeing Yachi and Yama trying not to laugh.
(Yamaguchi's outfit too!!)

"Alright! Let's go!" the photographer called for us

"Alright! Let's go!" the photographer called for us. We all ran out of the dressing room and into the big studio with lights and a camera that pointed towards the background.
"Tate! Lane! Y/N! You guys go up first!" The photographer yelled. Tate was wearing a black hoodie and lavender T-shirt over it, tying it together with a white pleated skirt. Lane wore a striped long sleeve under a light blue short sleeve with some ripped jeans.
We all posed in a position where it looks like we were laughing, or Lane was sitting in between us and more.
The photographer asked for the boys and girls to model separately.
Yamaguchi was nervous but it was cute as he smiled towards the camera with the boys. Tsukishima was a natural, must be because of his straight, bleak expressions he always has on.

We all did one photo of us individually.
"Hey! Y/N! And blonde boy!" the photographer called us.
"Its Tsukishima."
"Yeah, yeah. You two, pose together." Tsukki and I just glanced at each other, awkwardly, for some reason.
I was stood next to each other but the photographer just snickered.
"Glasses! Hold her by the waist! Like you're a couple! You are a couple, right?" The photographer asked. I felt my face become so red and hot.
"N-"
"Yes." I was cut off by Tsukishima. I just looked at him, shocked.
"Okay then. Pose!" the photographer ordered us.
Tsukki held me by the waist and we looked into each other's eyes. I hope this moment lasts forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yamaguchi and Yachi decided to walk home since they live pretty close to each other, leaving me and Tsukishima to walk together, alone.
"S-So..." I started. Breaking the silence that was between us from the beginning of our walk home.
"What is it, idiot?" Tsukki named me, I just slouched a bit, squinting to myself at how irritable Tsukki can be when he calls me names.
"Don't call me idiot, firefly, " I emphasized.
"Whatever. What is it?" Tsukki asked.

"Why did you agree with the photographer.. That we were a couple?" I asked, nervousness shivering down my spine.
"Oh yeah, that. Just so he doesn't think of us weirdly." Tsukishima explained. That was... Bleak. I sighed and just shrugged it off.
"Oh, okay." I said after. And there, we continued to walk in silence.