Chapter 9: Tokyo, here we go!

July 13, 2012. Friday night, 7:30.

~~~~~~~~Third POV~~~~~~~~

The results for the terms came back. You and the others got a B or higher on the terms but unfortunately for Hinata and Kageyama, they didn't do so well on the tests.
"you guys only missed one subject, " you talked to them after finding out they might not be able to go to Tokyo.
"My sister can give you a ride, just finish your retake's and you'll be good." Tanaka suggested, walking past us as he helped clean up.
"yeah! And then you guys can go! I'll be waiting for you boys, " you encouraged them, smiling. They blushed and gave you a high five for your encouragement for them.

July 15, 2012. Sunday morning, 8:30.

~Y/N~
I wake up early to get ready for the trip to Tokyo. Hopefully, by now, Kage and Hina (KageHina hehe) should be taking their retakes.
I take a quick shower, get out, and dry myself. I put on my tracksuit pants with my hoodie over everything else. I go to my vanity and brush up my hair, putting it into a small ponytail, layers of my hair falling towards my face because of how short they were. I finally double checked everything I needed in my duffel bag and packed my mini backpack too, putting things like my small sketchbook, pencils, erasers, earbuds, and chapstick. I walk downstairs to say bye to mom and dad.
"Bye Mama, paps!" I said, waving at them as I head out.

I could see the school appear. I started to run towards it, excited about the trip. There you saw the bus and teammates beside it. Kiyoko and Yachi were helping pack with the boys.
"Ohayōgozaimasu!" I yelled out to everyone, turning their heads to my direction.
"Ohayō, Y/N-chan!" Yamaguchi waved at me as I got closer to them and the bus.
"We're just packing everything on the bus, " Kiyoko came over to me, saying. I nodded, her and Yamaguchi started walking to the bus, I followed. I packed my bag on the bus.
"Kei!" I see Kei already in his seat as I step on the vehicle. He just looked at me and glanced out the window, his headphones on. Irritated, I walked over and sat next to him, laying my backpack on my lap.

"Okay! We're leaving now, Get on!" Coach Ukai yelled for the other to get on the bus before we left them stranded at the school.
Yamaguchi sat alone, making me feel bad, but he just nervously smiled and waving his hands, saying it was okay. I still had some guilt so I have him a bit of my gum that I packed in my backpack.
Yachi and Kiyoko were sitting together, Hinata and Kageyama were in a booth together, Asahi was by himself (poor Asahi) Noya and bald eagle man, then Daichi-Kun and Suga-Senpai.
Tsukishima just ignored me for most of the trip, so I went ahead and got my sketchbook out to doodle something.

"What are you drawing?" I hear Tsukki question me. I turned to look at him before he took my sketchbook out if my hands.
"Yah!" I yelled out, but not too loud so I didn't disturb anyone around us. Tsukki, still sitting, held the book above his head so I couldn't reach it. I quickly stood and grasped it out of his hands.
"C'mon, can't I just looked at your drawings?" Tsukishima said, grinning. I rolled my eyes and passed the book over to him.
"Wow, didn't think you could pick up a pencil." Tsukishima sarcastically commented.
"Oh shut up!" I exclaimed and took the sketchbook from his hands, continuing to draw.

~~~~~~👓🏐~~~~~~

After our little feud, I continued to gaze out the window of my window seat, listening to whale songs.
Half an hour passed, and the sun started to show noon. I flinched as I felt something fall on my left shoulder, it was the little idiot. Y/N fell asleep while listening to music too and left her sketchbook open.
I took my headphones off and took one of her earbuds off, just to listen to what music she listened too, and grabbed her sketchbook to look at any other drawings.
The song was nice and kept saying 'Skinnydipping' or 'floating' so I had to guess the song title was either those two words. I skimmed through the drawings, surprised at how good she was.