part 1

I sighed looking at my ceiling, not wanting to move, not wanting to put a fake smile on. I just wanted to feel nothing.
But you knew it was the best thing for you to do, to get up and get ready, and put on a happy face because you won't have to worry about it anymore after this year.
It's the first day of senior year. All you had to do was get through the year. Doesn't seem that hard..
"Right"
You thought in your mysterious mind.
You finally decided to get up and put concealer under your eyes to cover your eye bags. You had already straightened your hair from the night before because you didn't feel like getting a shower that morning so you did it the night before. You changed into

you felt out of the ordinary

you felt out of the ordinary.. because ever since your mom past last year and it was just you and your older brother Mattia, you never got dressed up or well nicely dressed you'd just hang around in an oversized hoodie and sweats. But you knew it was a new year and since your brother is now off to college, it's just you so you can't be sad all the time..

You then went downstairs and made yourself a bowl of cereal. As you were eating, you sat there thinking about how the day could do. You always seem to overthink things and think of the worst possible things and you started to get really nervous but tried to not think of it. So as you finished eating you grabbed your bag and grabbed your keys and hopped in your car, on your way to school.

When you arrived and got out of the car you felt eyes on you and you started to feel uncomfortable and nervous.. again. As you heard someone whistle at you, you turned around to see who it was and bam. You bumped into some.

"Shit, I'm so sorry"

you said as the boy with light brown eyes, soft fluffy hair stood there kinda seemed mad.

"Just watch where your going ok?!"

He stated and wiped his shoulder as if I meant to touch him and he was grossed out.

ugh perfect way to start off the day

You replayed in your mind as you tried to find the History class which was 1st period.

About 10 minutes later, you found the class and new you were late.

fuck.. ion want to walk in now... shit just go.

You then opened the door and felt eyes on you.

"Your late."

The teacher said, sounded kinda harsh

"Sorry I'm new, I'm just tryna find the class"

"Ok whatever just go sit over there.."

She pointed at the only open seat there.

shit.

you thought out in your mind as walking over to the seat right in front of a whole group of really cute guys.

you sat there feeling more awkward then ever. Feeling holes burn into your back.. knowing someone was staring.

I didn't wanna turn around and seem like a creep or whatever but I did want to see who.

As my head was in my thoughts not even paying attention, I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I jumped a little because I wasn't expecting it but as I turned around the boy was low to the ground, crouching down so he doesn't get caught.

"hey, new girl right?"

he whispered as gazed in his light brown eyes and he's curly hair.

"uh yea yea I- I am"

you giggled as he smiled.

"well I know your new so if you wanna
come sit with me at lunch it's cool."

" Oh um yeah sure"

you said back.

"Alright well see you around"

the bell rang and you headed to your next classes, which were boring.

~skip to lunch~
you didn't really feel comfortable sitting at there table because you didn't really know them and u didn't wanna seem like ur weird yk.

but then you saw the kid you were talking to earlier on the floor.

"hey"

"hi"

I replied back.

"here come over here and meet my friends"

you did as he said and followed him to the table and it was just a group of boys.
interesting ig

"oh and by the way I'm Jabez, that's Carlos, that's Gio, oh and that's alex."

he said and pointed at each one and when he pointed at the kid named alex, he was the one from the hallway. he was being really rude but it's all cool, I get it.

Jabez led you to sit down and you noticed alex never looked up once and if he did, he rolled his eyes at the situation.

~Skip to the end of the day~
you winded up getting a project for health class and you were partnered up with Jabez, Gio and, alex"
you all decide to meet at your house later that night.