Part 4

~Recap~
He said in sarcasm and you both laughed and you closed the door and walked to your car and drove home.

End recap|

You started to pack some clothes for the weekend and then you drove over to Jabez's place

When you arrived with your bag you knocked on the door and Alex opened it.

"Oh hey stranger"

You stated

"hey"

He smiled walking to the side so you can walk in.

"aye da girl"

Jabez said walking up to me

"hay bitchhh"

Carlos said in a girl voice and you all laughed.

With that being said, you heard a knock on the door so it must be Giovanny.

You opened it and it was. You guys all grabbed your bags and packed it in Alexs car and then you hopped in the passenger side of the car. Alex was driving. Carlos, Jabez and Giovanny were all squeezed up in the back.

"Y'all good back there"

You stated, noticing how squashed they were.

"you wanna switch seats Carlos?"

Alex looked over at you when you said that and he gave you a sad look.

You then hopped in the middle of Giovanny and Jabez, so that it wasn't as squashed.

You guys had a 3 hour drive ahead of you so you all stopped at Starbucks and got something to drink and headed back on the road.

You guys drove for a few hours while blasting music and singing along.

Later you guys then arrived and when you pulled up you got major ghost vibes.

The look of the ship just gave you the creeps.

You got out of the car and grabbed your bags and you all headed inside.

"woah these walls look ancient"

Carlos said with a big smile on his face.

We bought two rooms because one may be scarier than the other and also all of you won't fit on only two beds.

"Ight so room situations?"

Giovanny said.

"um well I was thinking me, Jabez and Giovanny"

Carlos stated.

"Only so you guys can make up."

Carlos said, stairing at the both of us.

"but we al-"

I tried saying we made up already but Carlos cut me off

"No excuses, no go."

You and alex walked to your room and you looked over at him and laughed at the fact that Carlos wants us the "make up"

you opened the room and you put your arm around alexs arm and said

"Ion wanna be first nor last. My ass isn't tryna get sucked in by the ghost"

You said seriously. You hated any kind of spirits because it scared you. Not like you won't go to scary places it just creeped you out.

Your placed your bags on the bed and since y'all left at 8 it was around 11 and everyone decided to go to sleep except for you and alex...

You and him decided on wanting to explore the ship more.

So you guys walked out of the room quietly because a lot of people were obviously sleeping.

you and alex were holding hands ( but like in a friendly way because y'all were freaked out)

You guys went up the elevator to this huge dinning room. Looked hella fancy.

You winded up letting go of alexs hand and walked over to one of the tables and sat down and you guys were joking around and laughing.

This is the dining hall on the queen Mary btw.

As you and alex were laughing and having fun, you both all of the sudden heard this Big Bang.

You jumped up and ran next to alex.

You guys were scared ngl and you turned around quickly and notice the chair from another table had been dropped on the floor.

"okok can we please get out of here alex"

You said with a pouty face

"yes ofc"

Alex held your hand tighter and you guys sped walked back to your room and you were like hella scared to fall asleep on the other bed so you and alex laid next to each other.

You guys curled up next to each other not being able to sleep.

"ugh alex I can't sleep"

"me neither"

He said while he yawned

then all of the sudden the bathroom lights started flickering on and off and you quickly shoved your head under the blanket.

"omg omg"

"Looks it's gonna be fine, I promise"

Alex said reinsuring you, he held you tight in his arms while you drift off to sleep.