Part 2

Recap|
~Skip to the end of the day~
you winded up getting a project for health class and you were partnered up with Jabez, Gio and, alex"
you all decide to meet at your house later that night.
end recap|

later that night you heard a knock at your door and opened it, it was Jabez, Gio and alex.

"hey y/n"

Jabez stated as he walked through the door with Gio and Alex.

You guys went to your living room and started on the project.

The project was doing research on old places for your history class. As Gio, Jabez and you were doing all the work, alex was sitting on his phone the whole time.

"bro you gonna help or what?"

You said to him hoping he won't respond back rudely

"yeah sure whatever"

he rolled his eyes and started to work on the project.

You guys were doing research on The Queen Mary.

"BRO!"

Jabez shouted

"WE SHOULD GO TO THE QUEEN MARY"

He shouted again.

oh hell no I don't do scary shit.

"um I mean-"

Alex cut you off

"I'm down"

"imma invite Carlos"

alex again stated.

You lowkey didn't wanna go but you didn't wanna seem like a little bitch so you went.

"Aight meet me at my house tomorrow at 8 and we're gonna get a room and stay the night"

Jabez stated.

You just nodded while thinking.
what if I came up with something to get out of it. Or maybe I should put on my big girl pants and show dem ghost wassup.
You smiled and decided on just doing that.

"nah we ain't staying the night.. we bouta stay the whole weekend."

You stated

"hell yeah. I'm down"

Giovanny replied, as alex looked over at you and rolled his eyes. What's his problem. why do he hate me? You thought. I never did anything.

"what's your problem?"

You said while he popped his head up from his phone.

"I just don't want you to go."

he stated, while looking back at his phone while shrugging his shoulders.

"i really just wanna know what the fuck I did to you! Because I haven't done shit. at all. You gave me attitude for what?"

You replied back.

"I just don't like you."

"bro alex chill, your being hella rude."

Giovanny stated.

Then you saw alex get up and slammed the door and stomped downstairs.

What's his problem with me you thought. why does he hate me? Why do I care so much what he thinks?

you then decided to get up and go downstairs, while Jabez and Gio stayed upstairs.

"hey"

you stated

"I came down here to get away from you."

alex replied back with his head down on the island table.

"please, tell me what I did. i leave right now if you want, If you tell me why you hate me so damn much."

Alex stayed quiet

"is it because of when I accidentally walked into you on the first day. Because like I said then, I am sorry ok!"

"I- I- I don't hate you ok"

he responded back

"Then what is your problem alex?"

"I- I gotta go"

He got up and walked out.

~Alex's POV~
why did I just do that. Fuck. I- I don't know why I'm acting like this. I see myself as a nice person but I- I don't know anymore. I think I like her. I'm not sure. I mean she is really pretty but ever since my last relationship I- I just can't do it again. Doesn't mean I don't want to have a relationship I just don't want what happened last time to happen again. Yk. So it's better to just be mean then to be nice because ion wanna fall for her.

~End POV~

you walked back up to the room with an upset expression and saw the boys.

"what's wrong?"

Giovanny stated, concerning what's wrong with me.

"oh um nothing."

"Where's alex"

"He um... left"

Skip to the end of the night

The boys winded up leaving around 11pm and after alex left it actually wasn't that bad. We watched a movie and just chilled.

Before you were about to go to bed you felt your phone buzz and you checked who it was.

•Alex Guzman•

A: Hey

Y: hi
A: look. I'm really sorry about
Earlier, maybe tomorrow at lunch we
can talk if you want ?

Y: oh um okay, yeah sure.

A: ight well goodnight y/n

*Seen*

You then sat there staring at the ceiling and thought about what alex had said.

You then went to bed.