Part 3

~Recap~
You then sat there staring at the ceiling and thought about what alex had said.

You then went to bed.

|End recap|

The Next Morning

you woke up to the annoying sound of your alarm, you then got up and took a shower, straightened your hair and changed.

Also you never really cared what you wore to school, you only cared if it was outside of school so you would usually wear sweats and a hoodie or sweats and a crop top

Anyways back to the story story-

You walked downstairs and grabbed your bag, ate a Granola Bar and drove to school.

When you arrived at school you saw Carlos standing there looking like he was about to go into the school.

I walked out of the car and walked towards him.

"Hey Carlos"

"Omg hey y/n"

" ion know if the boys told you yet but we're going to The Queen Mary tonight, would you like to come?"

You questioned.

"Hell yeah! What time"

" around 8pm tonight, we're meeting at Jabez's house"

"Also might wanna pack some clothes"

You laughed as he did too.

"Ight see you in a bit"

he said and smiled as I walked to my first period.

When you got into the class and sat down, you turned around and said hi to everyone but when you saw alex he gave you a faint smile and said "hey".

~Skip to lunch because school sucks ass~

As you were walking to Lunch you felt someone tap your shoulder, which kinda made you jump but you turned around and it was alex.

"Geez you scared me"

You both laughed

"Yeah sorry for that, um can you come with me?"

"Oh yeah, sure."