22

-
_____________________

18+ WARNING
_____________________
-

"Kill me..." I whispered as I was in the covers of Dae-hyun's bed. I learned to know that was his name.

All he ever does was sleep next to me. He hasn't touched me yet in that kind of way which I'd always questioned.

It's been almost a week since I've been here and he's done nothing but be nice. Why? What happened to the mean tough guy?

"Ah~ more~ fuck me harder daddy~"

Right. How could I forget about his nightly hook ups every night. Forget what I said about nice. He's been torturing me with having sex with woman right next to me. I sound like a jealous wife but this is disgusting.

I turned my back to them as he did his stuff. I pulled a pillow over my head. I couldn't help but blush at this. Why would he do this to me. This was embarrassing and awkward. I wanted to flip the entire bed over with them on it. How disgusting. No manners at all.

"O-oh~ that was amazing~" The girl said, getting off of him and rolling onto my side of the bed. I tensed up slightly at her being close to me.

"That was so fun~ you should try it.." she said, removing the pillow from my head. "Give that back!" I said, finally turning around to look at her.

"Awe you're no fun.." she pouted. "Get out." He said to her. She rolled her eyes, getting off the bed and grabbing her clothes before walking out.

"Do you have to do this every time..?" I asked, looking at him. "Well yes. I need someone to fill my needs while you're cowardly in the corner.

"Have you ever thought that maybe I don't want to do anything with you because I was forced here?! Taken here against my own will?" I glared at him.

"You didn't put up much of a fight. You didn't fight at all." He said which caught me off guard.

He was right. I didn't put up much of a fight to begin with. It's like I just accepted the fact that this would be my life now. "I.."

"Yeah yeah, I was surprised you didn't fight back, you didn't even attempted to escape, the doors are always unlocked. Could it be that you like it here? You like that I haven't touched you yet or is it that you're use to this kind of thing?" He inched closer with every question.

"I'm in love with someone else!" I blurted out. He only looked at me confused with a raised brow. "That doesn't..answer my questions."

"I want to go home.." I whispered. "No." He simply said. He leaned forward, kissing my neck lightly. My lower lip trembled. "Please.. I don't want to.."

"Mm...I know but I cannot hold back any longer~" He kissed my collar bone, slipping the night gown sleeve off my shoulder.

"Stop!" I attempted to push him away. He dug his nails into my side, resulted in me yelping in pain. "Don't make me hurt you. You belong to me, remember?!"

He climbed ontop, pinning me down to the bed, pulling the night gown up, revealing my thighs. "Look at these beautiful thighs." He said,
Squeezing them tightly.

As he leaned down, placing kisses against them, the doors to the room opened.

"Sir..we have guests" the maiden said.

"Ugh. Tell them to fuck off.." he said, getting up to look at her.

"I'm afraid I can't do that. It's your mother, sir." She said. He groaned, throwing a pillow at the girl. She yelped and ran off.