leviathian x reader

"GODDAMN LEVI!" you cursed as he has once again, killed you in minecraft.

It's 3 in the saturday morning, yet both you and levi have been screaming since you guys were on a 1v1 battle.

You've had enough of his tactics and skills that you dropped your controller, sighing while scratching your eyes.

"Had enough (y/n)?" he asked, his eyes still fixated on the game.

"Yea, i have, you' re too talented at games" you replied while you try to lie down on his messy floor.

He chuckled at your response, making you scoff.

"What do you expect? that im just an otaku that watches anime 24/7?"

"Yea kinda, that's what you always do" you replied, yawning since your kinda tired and bored.

Awkward silence and the sound of levi playing with his controller filled his blue colored room.

"So, uh, what do you want to do?" he spoke up, probably disturbed by the awkward silence.

He dropped his controller for the meantime, turning his head to look at you lying down.

"i wanna go outside" you said.

"the door's just right there" he told you as he was pointing the door.

"i mean, outside the house." you replied.

Levi gave you a confused look and went back to his game by turning back and grabbing his controller.

You sat down, still thinking on how you can force his son of a-

"You wanna go somewhere? In the middle of the night?" He questioned.

"Hell yeah"

"Go by yourself."

You got fraustrated at his response.

"C'mon Levii" you whined while tugging the back of his coat.

"(Y/n), its the middle of the night, Lucifer might smite us, heck,  you might get eaten by demons even before he smites you" He said, his hands suddenly played aggressively.

"Please Leviiiii" you pleaded, your hands still tugging his coat.

"Sorry (y/n), I don't hang out with normies ROTFL" he said, still playing his game.

You'd admit, it hurted when he called you a normie, much more when he told you he doesn't want to hang out with you.

"D-do you even want to hang out with me?" you asked him as you hold his coat tighter.

He stopped playing his game again. He turned around. And as he did-

"HOLY SHIT (Y/N) IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU CRY-" he panicked as he quickly dropped his controller to comfort you.

He comforted you by pulling you close to his arms, you can tell, he felt guilty by saying those words.

Silence once again filled the room along with your sniffing and small coughs. You tried to stop crying by wiping your tears and taking deep breathes.

As you were trying to calm yourself down, you felt Levi's arms grip you tighter into a hug. You blushed at this realization.

"Uh, Levi.."

He quickly pulled away after what he realized he did, apologizing and panicking at his sudden action.

He covered his face in embarrassment, muttering inaudible words that you can't seem to comprehend.

You both give space to each other because you both are a blushing mess, but minutes later you were both able to look each other in the eye.

"I-I didn't mean my words, (y/n)" he said faintly, feeling a huge amount of guilt for hurting your feelings.

"It's okay, I understand" you smiled.

Levi blushes and covered his face with both of his hands again, saying something that you can actually understand.

"Stop being so cute (y/n)"

"Hehe" you chuckled at his words.

"Uh,, Do you have any plans tomorrow?" He asked.

"Not really.." you looked down as you grabbed the 2nd controller you were holding earlier.

"Do you want to..go somewhere tomorrow?"

You got shocked at his question.

"HELL YEA!!" you replied with excitement, jumping onto Levi to pull him into a hug.

He chuckled as he hugged you back.

"Wanna play another round? Winner gets to choose a place to hang out tomorrow." he smirked, knowing that you'll obviously lose.

"You're on" you hold your controller once more, ready to get killed countless times by levi in minecraft.

                      ---------------------------------

  Author's Note
---------------------------------
hhh this was a pain and cringe to my ass :') hope you guys actually enjoyed this.
this was requested by my close friend @Pastelicai, please go follow, she also writes good stories.
next one i'll be making is belphagor, so be on a lookout for that ;)