8

"H-hey, cousin! I didn't know you'd be here too." Lisa nervously chuckled as she linked arms with Jennie but the latter gave her a glare in exchange, her eyes definitely told Lisa she was dead.

"Hi, so you're her cousin, huh?" Jisoo politely smiled and extended her hand with a quick pause before speaking again. "I'm-"

Jennie looked at Jisoo's hand intensively and then back to Jisoo's eyes and firmly held Lisa's hand, cutting Jisoo off.

"Let's go, cousin." Jennie said without breaking her glare at Jisoo and dragged Lisa out of the restaurant, leaving Jisoo in confusion.

"I-"

"Are you trying to get away from me?" Jennie growled, cutting Lisa off.

"I'm just hungry." Lisa glared at Jennie and she sighed.

Jennie sharply inhaled through her nose, trying to calm herself down. "You have a lot of explaining to do here, and when the hell did we become cousins? I'd rather die than be related to you." Jennie frankly said.

"Can I at least have something to eat? I'll answer everything once I have eaten." Lisa said in defeat. Her hunger was more important than giving answers.

"You better be." Jennie muttered and continued walking to the parking lot, not dragging Lisa anymore. "And you better not try to run away again or you'd be gone for real." Jennie warned and Lisa deeply sighed, following Jennie and they went inside the car. Without a word, Jennie threw a plastic bag on Lisa's bag making the latter startle.

"Will you stop throwing things at me?" Lisa annoyingly said, her hunger was speaking for her.

"Why don't you look first before complaining." Jennie stated without wasting a second to glance at Lisa at started her car instead.

Lisa glared at Jennie as she opened the plastic bag to see what the latter was even talking about. Her eyes widened and she almost felt drooling over what she had seen. It was a steak.

"You're welcome." Jennie said, not taking her eyes off of the road and Lisa glanced at her.

"Can I eat now? I haven't eaten since last night. I couldn't get up so thanks for breaking my back." Lisa said with a slight hint of sarcasm.

"Just don't mess my car."

Lisa sighed in relief and smiled to herself. She quickly got a mouthful of meat and shove it in her mouth.

"I didn't know you have kindness in you." Lisa said, trying to annoy Jennie.

"I have more kindness than you." Jennie retorted. "You don't even have any kindness in your body."

Lisa just ignored Jennie's last remark and continued eating. Once they arrived at Jennie's house, Lisa was already done eating. Jennie shut off the engine and took a deep breath before speaking.

"Now, explain." Jennie commanded.

"I told you, I got hungry, you didn't even leave me something to eat so what am I supposed to do, die of hunger?" Lisa sarcastically said.

"That was my plan, to be honest."

"Will you cut those stupid remarks? I'm getting tired of arguing with you, it's all nonsense!" Lisa blurted, almost out of breath and Jennie raised an eyebrow.

"How did you even meet that woman? Do you know her?"

"She helped me with the vending machine and offered me a meal. And she's nicer than you." Lisa answered and Jennie scoffed.

"Oh really? I bet she had other motives, if I wasn't there I'm sure something bad would have happened to you again."

"Hey! You don't even know her. For the first time, she was the first one who showed me kindness and I feel unlucky being stuck with you!"