notes

Hello! Thank you for reading Rain! This wasn't really a planned story, but the idea popped up and I knew I just had to make it!

Since some things are left unsaid, here are some notes to explain some things.

1. Jung Jinsung

>>> Chaerin's beloved cousin!! This boy is an idol from a group called 1The9! I'm not really sure if they're disbanded or not yet but please give them love, they're all talented boys! Jinsung actually goes to Hanlim and is really close to our boys Beomgyu and Taehyun.

Extra: I'm not sure, but I think I butchered his personality here <.<

2. As to why Jinsung calls him hyung

>>> Jinsung, Chaerin, and Taehyun are all a year younger than Beomgyu, but they're all in the same year at school. I'm sure you know this when they did an Episode right after debut!

3. The album

>>> Ah, I didn't put in the story what the album had inside. I mean, it's actually The Dream Chapter: Star and we all know what's inside. But Chaerin actually has a surprise for Beomgyu! Perhaps another letter or maybe a cd where Chae covered their songs? It's a secret!

4. Places

>>> I don't actually know if Beom and Tae rides a bus to go to school, so I just put that in there. I'm not sure if there's actually a park near Hanlim. The hospital and the cemetery are also not true lol

5. Carnations

>>> These flowers actually mean "I miss you" that's why I picked it! (Ion know if this might make you cry more, but it did to me)

6. Storyline

>>> The storyline is actually 2018— the ones in italic (which was mostly the whole story) along with the letter. The current time would be 2020.

>>> Also, I actually winged the story in the process bc nothing about this story was planned. All I had was the title and the synopsis. Also, it wasn't planned that it was gonna be Beomgyu too haha, I really just scrolled thru my gallery to pick someone.

Anyways, give me some questions and I'll update this part to give some clarifications! Thanks for reading!