Chapter 1

America sighed as he waited by his apartment on the parking lot in Tampa, waiting for his enemies and friends to come over. He fidgeted with his red tie nervously, playing with the end. When he stopped, he looked over to his rented van in front of the apartment, thinking about how big it was, and if it could fit 9 people. He slowly proceeded to get more anxious and started smiling, growing uneasy.
What if the van doesn't work, what if someone gets hurt? What if no one comes? What if!
He looked back and saw a Lada pull over behind the van, almost crashing into the van. He suppressed a half smile and walked over just as the car door opened, to reveal an extremely tall Russian man wearing a green turtleneck and black adidas pants getting out.
"Hell-" America tried to say, but got interrupted by a pissed-off slap in the face.
"Don't even talk to me, сука." Russia mumbled.
"Your car stinks. Like you." America mumbled back, pissed off even more, but glad Russia hadn't ditched him.
Russia was about to throw something at America when a red Filipino Crown pulled over behind the Lada. Russia and America, both not surprised and surprised at the same time glanced over and saw the Philippines, wearing a red collar shirt and some Bermuda shorts with bootleg pink crocs, looking as if he just had a mental breakdown while driving, rubbing his eyes.
"Phil, what's wrong?" America noisily said while walking to the Philippines. The Philippines rubbed his eyes, and just grumbled "I am tired."
He walked over to the van, leaning on it and staying quiet.
America glared at Russia and kicked him in his balls, earning a scream of pain from Russia, which sounded like music to the Americans ears.
"This is your fault he's sad, IDIOT." America yelled while smirking arrogantly at Russia.
They were about to fight again when yet another car was driving towards the van.
South Korea got out, a giggly mess, dragging his brother behind. They were both wearing cat suits, yet you could see that North Korea had been padlocked in his. North Korea looked pretty damn angry as he kicked south Korea's butt as hard as he could, causing South Korea to fall.
Russia was confused as to why North Korea was wearing a cat suit, so as any radical person would do, Russia asked while South Korea was getting up, "Why are you wearing a cat suit?"
North Korea sighed miserably, stroking the furry white fabric of the cat suit. "It is of because South Korea and Japan of lockings me in cat suit. They left the key at his house, South Korea's. You have of lock pick?"
Russia nodded, taking out a lock pick while North Korea smiled faintly.
"Thank you, Russia." He whispered as Russia handed over the yellow lock pick, and North Korea was unlocking himself from the cat suit  until South Korea started running towards North Korea incredibly fast.
Luckily for North Korea, Russia picked South Korea up by the tail and waited for North Korea to finish unlocking his suit, when music started playing in the distance. It was quite catchy to America and Philip, but not so to the others.
"What the hell is that?" North Korea spoke for the 5 people as he pulled off the cat suit, revealing a blue shirt and blue shorts, with no shoes. He was looking towards the repeating sound of "We like to party, we like, we like to party!" in the distance.
The music got closer to the group of confused people, and as it got closer a car got closer as well.
A black Toyota.
Japan.
"Oh nooooooooo...." North Korea covered his face with his hands and walked away from the music.
Russia snickered, seeing his comrade stressed from a simple beat. He did not like the beat though, so he understood why North Korea was in distress. He was still holding South Korea, who was glaring at him.
The music stopped and the black car door opened, revealing Japan fully to the world. Or, to the 5 people there.
He was wearing a brown suit, which would of been classified as too formal by almost everybody hadn't he also been wearing a blue anime neck thing to it, with a red ribbon.
"Hold the suit, of quick!" North Korea said incredibly fast, throwing the suit into Russia's arms. Russia let go of South Korea quickly, and watched the interaction between North Korea and Japan unfold.
Japan was speed-walking towards North Korea with a frown on his face, demanding an explanation to why he did not have the "可愛い" cat suit on. North Korea smirked at japan, mumbling some shit Russia couldn't hear because of the Geely driving towards japan..hopefully they did not crash.
A white geely slowly driving started driving incredibly fast towards Japan, causing a loud scream as North Korea ran out the way.
The red car crashed into japan, and you could hear a scream of pain come from the front tire.
"KARMA!!" North Korea yelled, smiling.
China was driving this car, giggling to himself as he pulled the car into reverse and got the car behind the other cars, walking out.
The Japanese's suit was torn on the back, with blood seeping from it. He tackled China, screaming in rage as his flag transformed.
This caused the Philippines and America to finally look over from whatever they were doing, and walking over, while America had his hands on Philippines back, rubbing Phil's back in a comforting way.
"I-I told you not to p-put Japan and...China together..." Philippines said, starting to cry.
This triggered America, causing him to pick up japan and throw him aside from China.
"Do we fighting's like that now, N?" South Korea asked, a worried glance thrown towards North Korea.
"If we would, we of could I think." North Korea replied, not even looking anxious.
"Is everyone here?" America said, a forced smile on his face as he had Japan, who had a bruised eye and scratches on his back in a headlock.
"N-no..we need to wait for Israel and Finland and.." Philippines said, teary looking at America.
China was much worse, his traditional robes torn, donning a bloody nose and bruises everywhere on his body. His heavy breaths could be heard from his mainland.
"THANK GOD I BRING MEDICAL SUPPLIES!" A voice said in the distance.
America looked to the voice, and saw Israel wearing a brown vest-robe with white sleeves on a blue bicycle, frantically riding to the 8 something people. He was carrying a medical kit and bandages in his basket.
"I KNOW WE NEED THIS!!!!" Israel screamed, throwing the medical kit and bandages towards America, who caught it.
"THANK YOUS ISRAEL!!!" Philippines screamed towards him.
"NO THANK YOU!" Israel screamed back, getting off his bicycle.
A blue ford pulled up behind Israel's bike on the sidewalk, where Finland got out, carrying a pack of Finnish vodka.
Russia sighed.
This was going to be a long ride.
————-()———————————————————————————————()———————————————-()———————-

1117 words.
Hope y'all enjoyed that.