Chapter 6

The Philippines was feeling good. Really good. He felt like he could fly high in the sky. Philip saw someone tap on his shoulder and he looked over, smiling in a daze.
"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-"  Phil grinned, high on cocaine.
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~" Indonesia smirked, also high on cocaine.
Malaysia looked at the both of them and face palmed.
Phil looked at Malaysia, scared. "Dude, why are you so louD?!?"
Malaysia just tried to ignore him and pretended to snort milo some more, not wanting to interact. He gagged.
The Philippines just shrugged and went back to talking with Indonesia.
Meanwhile in the front of the van, america wanted to die. He was exhausted, yet he kept driving, and the sky was turning dark.
He hoped there was a good place to stop and rest, otherwise they'd have to sleep in the van or on the road.
America snickered at that idea a bit.
"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT AMERIKA?!?!?!?!" China shrieked right in Americas poor ear.
"YOUR FACE, AND IM LAUGHING SO HARD IM GONNA STOP THE VAN AND KEEP LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" America shrieked back, stopping the van at the left side of the road.
He than proceeded to wheeze as China kept hitting him on the head, trying to choke him with his own tie.
Russia  sighed and drank vodka some more. He couldn't take it. Stupid hyenas, always fighting.
Finland started to tap on Russia's shoulder, and Russia looked at him.
"Rations," Finland said, with a bitch face, looking at Russia's eyes.
Russia nodded in response, putting the cap back on and thinking about how gross his throat had felt due to vodka. He was used to it, though.
America in the front of the van, meanwhile was busy beating China, ready to spit in his eyeball and accidentally pressed the gas pedal hard while doing so.
The van went on mega double full blast, speeding this way and that. Than everybody in the van started shrieking and screaming as the van blasted towards a random tall tree.
Their Last Words
Indonesia: WE'RE GONNA DIE
The Philippines: NO I NEED TO SAVE THE WORLD FIRST
Malaysia: huh
America: THIS IS YOUR FAULT CHINGY CHONG BING
China: NO ITS YUOR FAULT STUPID IDIOT FAT PIG SKPQIWLWPWOW
Russia: finally
Finland: I'm thirsty still!
Japan: WAIT I DIDNT GET TO BEAT CHINA UP
Israel: ALLAH TAKE ME TO HEAVEN AWAY FROM THESE DISGUSTING PIGGIES
Spain: Vamanos!
North Korea: NO  BEST KOREA CANNOT DIE
South Korea: YAY NORTH KOREA WILL DIE

America pressed on the brake, screeching his last words at China.
The van stopped, very, very close to the tree.
"O-oh my god," America breathed out in relief. He tackled China again and opened his eyelids wide, ready to spit.
Until a country came towards the van, shrieking.
"HEY WAS VARE YOU PEOPLE DOING?!?! VOU ALMOST CRASH MY TREE" They were screaming.
Russia, America, and Japan knew exactly who that was by their voice
" MY TREE COULDVE DIED AND VOU COULDVE ORGANIZED THE VUNERAL FOR MY POOR OF TREE"
Germany screamed, running towards the van.
America pushed China out of the way and opened the front van door.
"Sorry Germany, we uh didn't know that was your tree." America said, with his trademark smile of white teeth and lies.
Germany kept silent for a moment, looking at America.
"Can I tell you something, Amerika.." Germany whispered, looking around.
America nodded, still smiling as Germany came up to America.
"that is not really my tree. it just looked cool." Germany whispered.
"you know, you could clone the tree and sell copies and well...make a huge profit." America whispered back.
"vhy does you of care of monie so much?" Germany whispered.
"i dont, really. I just come up with creative ways to make money I guess."
"amerika, where is my house again?"
"in Berlin I think.."
Germany nodded in thanks and walked off, sastified with the answer. America turned around, mildly smiling and saw russia standing right there.
"So you not gossiping about me. Or anyone else. Good job, com.....America." Russia nodded.
"Thanks." America said, walking back to the van with russia.
"I still hate you though." Russia replied, venomous.
America got back in the drivers seat and started driving again, hearing everyone screaming and shrieking.
He stopped the van, turning around. "WHAT THE HE-"
"CHINA THROWINGS JAPAN OUT OF VAN, THE VAN IS THE MAN OF THE PROPHECY WE NEED THE VAN TO GO BACK AMERICA!!!!!!!" Indonesia screamed, sobbing as he did so.
America opened the car door and peeked, seeing japan crumbled up, bloody.
"ohhhhhhh shit....." America mumbled.

guys I'm running out of motivationhelp