Chapter 8

Russia was seated by a bunch of yelling rats, not sure what to do. But than, a voice; ''Go help him. You duff.'' the voice paused and continued, in a pissed off whisper. ''i want this story to go good.''
The Russian lad was surprised at the insult. Where had he heard that before? Who was he even supposed to help? Everyone was a guy. And story? Was this really a story?
He peeked over to Phil and china next to him, who were locked in a tackle-fight, like hyenas. Those yelling rats, he was next to.

Russia sighed and grabbed a wailing China by the robe, setting him aside. ''What the hell were you thinking?'' He asked, staring right into China's eyes China, still in fight-mode, slapped Russia in response. The Russian sighed, perching China away from the exhausted Philippines. ''Phil, keep your hands to yourself,'' Russia muttered.
The Filipino sat straight up, glaring at Russia with fury. ''HE did it FIRST so i fOUGH T BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Phil screeched.

America, by now, was so weary he kept driving allllllllllll around the road. The screeching, by now, was background music to americas worn out brain. The country drooped his head, and picked it back up. The van went slow, and fast. Israel was about to throw up. Spain however, had an idea.
Spain went to Americas seat, and tapped him on the shoulder. Spain was gonna drive now. He knew just how to do it..

America stopped the van on the grass when he was tapped, foot off the pedal.                                      The Spanish man cleared his throat, preparing to persuade. ''America, why don't you let me drive," Spain cooed, rubbing the Americans shoulder. ''You are tired, mi amigo, let me do it.''

America looked at Spain with those tired eyes, and decided to let him. He'd be attacked at least once, but fuck, he'd just play masochist. America slowly opened the van door and walked out, letting Spain crawl in.
Phil stared, not sure what America was doing. He still felt hurt from what he had said.

Israel smiled until he noticed how drained America was acting.

Russia longed for home yet again.

Finland didn't do anything.

South Korea grinned. Spain was a good driver, he'd seen the potential Spain had.

North Korea groaned. That damn fascist.

China growled and purred at the same time. America and China were very good business partners, but America had chosen him as the imaginary enemy of the west. Now he had to put up with him even more?!

Meanwhile, Spain turned the GPS on because he didn't know which way was to Texas without it. Right now, they were in Pensacola, Florida. Spain missed Florida :(..they were such a nice colony...:( but he had to focus. No nostalgia right now.
Spain would have to drive through Alabama, Missi-something, Lousiana, and than to Austin, Texas.
Spain checked the gas meter. 1/2 of gas left. That wasn't good..they could wait till morning though, right?

The back of the van door opened, and America crawled in, ready to be a passenger or masochist at any given moment. China looked at the American, twitching his eye. He wished America could stop with his propaganda enemy system.

Spain gently tapped and held his foot on the pedal, and started to drive at 30 speed per hour. He couldn't risk any faster. Spain didn't know how fast America liked to drive. This wasn't like gambling..

America put his head into his knees, keeping one eye open. He wasn't sad, he just didn't know a better position. The yelling had stopped by now, meaning America could possibly get a few minutes of rest.

Spain decided to shut the van lights off so everyone could sleep, and he did just that with a push on a button.

A loud echoing reverberated all around the back of the van, darkness flooding in.

''OH MY GOD THE ALIENS'' The Philippines loudly howled in the dark, gasping.
Malaysia gasped dramatically, kicking Indonesia instinctly. ''ALIENSS!'' Malaysia got kicked in the face after that quote.
China immediately closed his eyes, and kicked America. He than proceeded to drift off to sleep, proud of himself.

Russia thought about life for a few minutes before he also went to sleep.

Finland went to sleep at the same time Russia did.

Indonesia was piped up, meaning him and malaysia were whispering about the world and how everyone was in the matrix.
The Philippines gagged in his sleep.

South Korea went to sleep.

North Korea went to sleep.

America could sleep, after he punched China in the face.