Chapter 5

"Should we kick Phil out?" America said, casually smiling as if this was some sort of easy conversation about the weather. "Raise your hand if you think so."
America kept his hand down. He secretly wanted Phil to stay, and regretted what he said. He needed someone to talk to, but now everyone hated him probably, if they hadn't hated him before because he was so damn impulsive and stupid, he should just die, maybe go rot in the forest or whatever.
America looked at the crowd of people, and saw Israel kinda glaring at him. "You of need Allah," Israel said, keeping his hand down, holding the Quran.
"Sweetie, I don't believe in that."
"Christian?"
"No."
"Why of not?"
"Because a special someone ruined religion for me a long time ago."
"Oh..."
America smiled sweetly, and motioned for everyone to go back in the van, him getting in the drivers seat. What the hell, thought Russia as he climbed into the back of the van and sat next to Finland.  He heard some more fighting outside, but it quickly stopped as Japan and China climbed into the van, both looking miserable as hell.
Russia waved to China politely, and China did same, sitting to the left of Russia. (Finland is to the right of Russia in the back of the van)
Russia was very hungry, and he suspected Spain had probably woken up with nap time munchies too, so Russia went to the front of the van, and said "Hey, can we go to gas station for snacks? Everyone is hungry."
America nodded without looking, and kept driving.
Did he even hear what I said?
Russia sighed and crawled to the back of the van, sitting next to Finland again.

The Philippines wished martial would just come out and protect him. But martial was still salty about what had happened a week ago, when Phil had not let him come out in front of his friends. He sighed, his ego still gone and deflated after what America had said. America had even looked as if he was enjoying yelling at Phil. Did he ever get mad? He's so confusing and hard to read.
Philippines felt a tap on his shoulder and looked. Malaysia was offering him some Milo powder. Phil shrugged and took it, opening the packet gently, about to put a finger in it when he heard snorting.
Philippines looked to his left and saw Malaysia snorting up Milo powder like cocaine. He writhed with disgust, not sure what to do, looking at Malaysia going "AAAAAAHHHHHHHH SO GOOD" every time Malaysia snorted the Milo powder.
"You idiot, that isn't good for your nose." The Philippines said, trying to stay mature when he heard some more snorting from his right.
Malaysia stopped his snorting and looked up. "No it makes me feel good so it's good for my nose."
Phil mentally facepalmed until he heard another snort from his left.
Indonesia was snorting sugar. Or actual cocaine. He couldn't tell anymore, he had to try what Indonesia was trying to snort, coke or sugar. "Can I have some?" He asked.
Indonesia nodded and got some out of a plastic bag, putting it in front of the Philippines.
The Philippines took a deep breath, and snorted.