breathe in - chap 5

hey I'm new to writing in general and I just want to mention that the mc has a panic attack in this, I don't really know if it is triggering as I just tried to search up how to describe it accurately so please tell me if I managed to do so!

As we walked down the road the duo kept on arguing about something stupid once again.

'Kageyama just admit it I'm better at English then you!' Hinata protested

'No your not stupid' Kageyama fired back. After constantly listening to the bickering I decided I'd had enough

'Guys you need start getting your grades up because soon we're going to start going to tournaments and taking time off school and you need to pass all your classes you know' I said. They looked a bit sad after that and I kinda felt bad. Not everyone is good at academics I guess.

'Look I'm sorry, what I'm trying to say is I'll help you and make sure you get those grades and I swear by it!' I said in a cheerful tone causing their once hurt faces to lighten up again.

'Okay! Thankyou Kaori in return I will buy your meatbuns and an icepop!' Hinata offered. I laughed but then Kageyama interrupted with

'No I will'. It then ended up with those two racing to the shop whilst I was laughing I accidentally bumped into a guy. My luck really doesn't get better does it?

'I'm sorry' he said. Before I could reply he started again with 'Kaori?' It took me a minute before it fully registered

'Tooru?' I said as I gave him a hug. 'How come your here?' I asked

'I came here to visit my grandparents but it's great to see you here, it's been nearly 2 years!' He said with a devious smile on his face. 'Karasuno eh?'

'Of course' I said replying with a genuine smile until I heard the shouts from the first years.

'Kaori why are you with the grand king? Do you know him?' Hinata asked frantically whilst Oikawa constantly made fun of him.

'Ah hello Chibi-chan, Tobio-chan!' He said with a smirk

'Kaori lets go' Kageyama said whilst pushing me from behind until we were out of sight.

'I've never seen you so protective over a girl Tobio' Oikawa said menacingly kneeing it would make him more annoyed.

'I can't wait to receive on of your sets Grand King, just watch!' The red-head said running to catch up with the others.

'Kaori how do you know him' Kageyama demanded. Surprised from his sudden outburst I felt obliged to answer immediately surprised by his intensity. He gave off this aura usually only when he was playing or so I thought.

'Tooru was my neighbour before I moved to a different neighbourhood, I've known him since I was little' I said hesistant in my voice

'That's so cool! Kaori please ask him to teach us his serves, there always like BHAM, WHOOP' and a lot of other unsayable things Hinata shouted out whilst jumping all over the place. I simply laughed whilst Kageyama had a scowl on his face. There must have been some bad blood huh?