Inevitable Part 3

As soon as the call connected the manager started apologizing ..

"Sorry Sana .. I tried my best yaar, wo log nahi maane.. I am really sorry dear.. but we are tied up because of the contract.. "

Sana just looked ahead not even bothering to respond to her. The Manager pleaded looking at Sidharth,

"Sidharth please make her understand.. my hands are tied too.. I can only do so much to convince them.. But they are not ready to budge at all"

Sidharth nodded at him in understanding, and asked, "do you have the schedule? When does she have to fly..?"

Hearing this Sana just shrugged his hands away angrily, got up and walked a few feet away. Keeping an eye on Sana, Sidharth continued getting details from her manager. He asked her to send detailed itinerary, details of the venue, the hotels she would be staying at, her team, everything. He knew he had to be the one looking after all this.

The manager informed him , Sana would have to fly to Sydney the following Thursday. She would have her first show on Sunday and she will go to all the big cities in Australia over the next 4 weeks, Melbourne, Canberra , Gold Coast where she had packed shows. She had signed these shows before BB and her BB popularity had brought her lot of fan following and the organizers were trying to make the most of it. In any other scenario it would have been the most exciting thing for anyone. But not for Sana if it means she has to stay away from Sidharth, and by that for Sidharth also because his happiness only now revolves around the smile on her face.

He disconnected the call once he got all the details from the manager. He looked at Sana standing away from him at few feet her back towrads him.. He took a deep breath, thinking how can he convince her that it will be alright when he himself was not ready to let her go. But he will have to put on a brave face for her and cinvince the both of them. He got up from under the tree pocketing her phone yet again and walked towards her.

He held her from behind, his hands circling her shoulders their cheeks touching each other ..

"Baby... " he called her softly..

"Hospitals, Doctors ke bi numbers le liye???" she asked looking at his face sideways.. Her eyes held mixture of emotions.. hurt, pain, sadness..

while the pain in her eyes startled him, her words confused him even more.. "Matlab.. ?"

"Bimar to mene padna hai waha jaate hi.. kyu tuze pata nahi abhi tak.. jab bhi mein tuzse door rahti hu bimar padti hu? Itni enquiry kar raha tha detail mein.. ye to sabse jjaroori hai fir.. hotel se jyada time to mene waha gujar na hai .. " she said rolling her eyes and getting out of his embrace ..

Sid looked at her exasperated.. He couldn't decide whether to shout at her for even thinking like this or smother her with kisses for being so sweet ..

He decided shouting is not a right option at this time.. He gave her a week smile instead saying "Haan to tu kaun sa aaj hi ja rahi hai.. puchh lunga kal parso mein.. advance booking pucch lu hoti hai kya hospital mein??? " It was his defence mechanism. He would blurt out these things when he didn't know how to express his feelings.

She couldn't believe him joking about it. Her insecurities surfaced again and again at times like these. Though his actions would scream of his love at her almost all the time, his words sometimes did the exact opposite.

His actions were the only thing keeping her faith in them alive.. The way he always checked on her throughout the day even when he had told her he is not a phone person, The way he made sure she is safe during their public events, the way he never said no to her for anything she asked of him.. The way he handled all her professional commitments..

Though Professionally, He never decided for her as to what she should and should not do.. but he always guided her giving her his perspective and let her have the final say on what she wants to do and what she doesn't. Their opinions hardly diverted from each other anyway.. they were almost always on the same page.. they both were good at reading people and knew immediatley when somoene was trying to take advantage of their publicity.

But personally, Mr Shukla was almost always barging in on her space. And she secretly loved this possessive side of his. She in fact enjoys it the most.

She loves how he gets restless when she is late, how he tries to evasdrop when she is talking to an old friend from Mohali which he has never met, how he adjusts his schedule so that he can drop and pick her from her location, how he even managed to get her an apartment in his same society so that she is never too far from him.. She falls in love with this side of Sidharth again and again..

She is no different either when it comes to Sidharth.. She is equally bad. She sees red everytime a female fan tries to as much as to even talk to Sidharth or puts their hands on his side while taking a pic, She doesn't like when he calls anyone else the terms baby, sweetheart, darling.. These words should be used only and only for her and no one else. If it was in her hand she would handcuff Mr shukla to her hand and tape his mouth everytime they are out.. And for her this was not even a funny thought. She might actually do that and he knows it very well too.

But he still deliberately does that every now and then just to get her reaction and she falls for it every time.. She keeps telling him, these words might be simple for you Sidharth, but "tuze pata bhi nahi hai jab tu ye words bolta hai to un jhalli ladkiyyon pe kya asar padta hai uska.. unko toh din mein sapne aane lagg padte hai tu unka dulha banke ghum raha hota hai unme fir.. " "So chupp raha kar aur professionally baat kiya kar samajh aayi?? "

And he lives to hear these words from her ..

They are made for each other ..

They just are, aren't they.. ??

But when people are destined to be together why do they have to separate ?? And when they have to, how do they handle it ??