Inevitable Part 23

Sidharth was almost about to leave for his shoot when he got a ping from his manager telling him that today's shoot has been cancelled... Sidharth got confused and called him back immediately..

His manager informed him that looking at the response to Sidharth and Shruti's hyped up publicity about their chemistry, the production house has decided to shoot a different song than what was already decided.. they cited it to be some creative changes to rope in the maximum publicity and TRP for their return song together after almost a year.. And for that they needed a day or two's time and the new schedule will be published soon..

Sidharth did not read anything much into that and was only happy to know that he did not have to shoot today with Shruti, and He couldn't wait to inform this to Sana.

"Oyy moti sun.. Lagta hai tune bahot achhi setting lagayi thi tere personal bhagwan se.. Aaj ka shoot hi cancel kara diya yaar tune to.. kya baat hai.. "

"hyaan? Sachhi? Par kyu cancle ho gaya?? "

He went on to explain her the situation smiling all the way..

"achha... to ab kaise shoot hoga song?? Hume to bada fun wala diya tha situation... uske saath kya karwa rahe hai abhi??"

"Chill kar na baby.. dekh lenge baad mein.. aaj ka to tension gaya na.. tu wo dekh bas.. tu ab mast ja aur achhese perform kar show mein.. "

"thik hai" she said grinning at him..

"achha tuze pata .. aaj yaha pe bhi ek achhi news hai.. "

"arre waa.. kya hua bataa.. " His smile couldn't be contained looking at her happy face after a long time..

"punjab se ek aur singer aaya hai yaha kisi song ke shoot ke liye.. to aaj wo bhi perform karega mere show mein.. bada achha gata hai pata wo.. bada majaa aayega duet gake uske saath.. "

"achha? Kaun singer?"

"humne punjaab mein bhi 2-3 gaane kiye the ikatthe 1 saal pahle.. bade hitt huye the.. badaa majaa aayega mujhe to.. mein itti excited hun Sidharth.. aaj to do do achhe news de diye babaji ji ne mujhe.. .." she continued without even noticing Sid's previous question..

"sahi hai sahi hai.. "

"hai na?? abhi mein wahi ja rahi hun rehearsal ke liye jaldi.. thoda gaane set karne padenge ekdam ni na ho payega stage pe directly.. to dono ki songs selection karni hai.. do no milke thoda practice bhi kar lenge saath saath"

She was brimming with joy after a long time Sid was seeing his old Sana back who gets excited about small small things..

"thik hai.. ja fir tu.. mein baad mein baat karta hun tuzse.. " he said letting her enjoy her moment..

"ok baby bye.. mein show se aake call karungi tuze.. muaah.. bye .. "

and she disconnected the call.. She sounded so happy and excited first time since she had heard the news she had to go to Australia week ago..

He was happy to hear her smile and cheery again, but he couldn't shake that uneasy feeling he gets every time he sees her getting closer to anyone.. especially now when he did not know who that person was, and he was not there to read their body language or intentions..

He just shook his head to discard all these thoughts from his mind thinking it's just a few hours of rehearsal and then the 3 hours show..

It was 3 PM already in India and Sid was waiting desperately for Shehbaaz's video call to see Shehnaaz perform live.. his mom was joining him too to watch Sana perform..

Sidharth was captivated as Shehnaaz went on with her show getting the crowd crazy with her charm, grooving and making everyone go gaga over her songs... He felt so proud of his Sana, his bliss reflecting in his eyes.. ..