Your backstory

Marnie: You worked briefly for the likes of team Rocket, but when the team disbanded, you freed your Pokemon and fled to a new region. Galar welcomed you with open arms, so you have been kind to it in return.

May: Being the child of Norman, the gym leader, you moved closer to his work in Hoenn. Professor Birch made sure to make you feel welcome.

Gloria: You work as a substitute leader for Allister when he's away doing...whatever he does. One would think that a gym leader wouldn't need a substitute, but you are needed more often than you'd like to admit.

Serena: You moved to Kalos along with your mother, who is a famous Rhyhorn racer. You were chosen by Prof. Sycamore to aid in his study.

Courtney: You work for the International Police. Recently, you have been assigned to investigate the two evil teams that plague the region of Hoenn.

Sabrina: You work as an assistant to nurse Joy at Saffron City's Pokecenter. You've been doing so for three years.

Cynthia: You are one of Profesor Rowan's aides, although you do have a bit of a passion for archeology and ancient Pokemon.

Nessa: You are Oleana's sibling and are practically in charge of Galar's cultural aspect, which can be just as time-consuming when the season calls for it.

Bea: You are what people would call a psychic. Originally from Kalos, you soon found Galar a place more suitable to train both your talents and Pokemon.