01.06.2020

Dear X, don't forget to remind her how she makes your heart smile, how you found safety and peace in her love. How you look at her in a way she feels seen.
Many times reassurance will be will be the magic that revives the spark.

Her heart is fragile.

She loves hard and that will be a downfall until she finds me, a loving heart with more than promises.
It needs to treat her with care because she's fragile.
She is all vulnerability, all love, all forgiveness with much grace when she sees love. Dear X, her heart is fragile because it gives everything to love and for love.
Take care about her and prove her you love her.

Love on your tongue will always pour comfort into her ears.
It's love in fullness in the way you crave to make her smile, the way you endure with her, the way you stand by her, the way you see her as a book that must be read, memorized and read again until you turn into new chapters of her life. Love is the way you continue to choose her every day, the way you paint over her past and try to find sunshine in the dark times.
Dear X, you must love her with everything that you are. Prove it.

She is far much more than a good woman.
She is a beautiful soul who carriers light in her smile,love in her bones,and power within her skull.

Just a remainder for "Dear X. For me."