1-𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠

"Do you have all your bags?"
"Remember to send an owl at least once a week."
"You're gonna do great sweetie."
"Are you sure you remembered all your books?"

My parents rambled anxious questions while also trying to reassure me. I simply smiled and giggled at their flustered expressions. You'd almost think they were both muggles.

"Guys." They both seemed not to here me as they both listed books that I needed. "Guys!" I raised my voice a bit and they both stopped and looked at me. They smiled and calmed down a bit.

"I'm afraid we're panicking on her dear." My dad chuckled.

"I'm sorry sweetie but this is the first time you'll be away for so long." My mom pulled me to her side wrapping her arm around me. I chuckled as my dad did the same on the other side of me.

"After eleven years we just don't know what to do without you I guess." He smiled at me. They both looked at each other before laughing and sandwiching me into a hug. I laughed.

"Guys you're embarrassing me." I mumbled out while being squished. They both backed up and I was able to breathe again. We heard the train whistle snapping us out of our laughing fit.

"I guess you should get going." My mom frowned a bit. We said our last goodbyes and I made my way down the platform. I watched all the students boarding and packing their bags into the train. I smiled at the slight chaos from a bunch of kids and teens trying to figure out where to go.

I found an empty section and took a seat looking out the window. I heard the door slide open and looked over. I was met by two pairs of brown eyes. The two boys were a mirror image of each other. With flaming red hair and freckles. They were slim and taller for how young they looked. They sat across from me and both smiled with a hint of mischief in their eyes.

"I'm Fred." One stated.

"And I'm George." The other one followed.

"Or maybe I'm George and he's Fred." They both smirked. I stayed quiet.

"I think we've frightened her Freddie." I chuckled a bit and shook my head.

"Sorry I'm just a bit..." I wasn't nervous and I struggled to find the right word, "I'm just not used to being away from my parents."

"First year jitters. Understandable." The one I think is George softened his smile a bit. "But being free of parents is exciting."

"Invigorating."

"Exhilarating." Their grins grew wider. I smiled. "Yeah sneaking out of your dorm at night."

"Sneaking into the others common rooms."

"Then pranking the prefects."

"Or pranking Filch, the caretaker."

"That man takes care of nothing but his cat." I had never really been a rebellious child by any means. I always got along with my parents and superiors. If they found out I did any of those things I think they'd pass out on the spot. But the way the twins talked about it had me on the edge of my seat.

"You do make it sound fun." I admitted. They looked at each other and smirked before looking back at me.

"Stick with us and you'll be the coolest first year in no time." Fred held his hand out. I didn't hesitate to accept the deal.