Introduction

Okay hi first things first obviously all rights Harry Potter character and story line free go to J.K. This is just a fanfic obvi the only character I've added is Saffron.

Now that that's out of the way I also would like to say that I suck at writing and this is just for fun and I write at night to help me relax so I might not update regularly but I'll try to.

So a few things I'd like for you to know before diving in Saffron is a year above Harry and the trio making her a year under Cedric and the twins. Both her parents are wizards (dad-Gryffindor/mom-Hufflepuff) she is an only child.

The story goes back and forth from her meeting and falling for Cedric and them being in love to the "current" story which is the fifth book (after Cedric has passed) The layout of the chapters basically is that the beginning that is in italics is sorta like the flashback part and then back to the current time. I hope you guys like this layout I think it's kinda cool and it really makes it a whole lot sadder because you get to see just how I love they were and then to how much she misses him. My goal is to make you guys cry a bit but idk if I'm that good of a writer at the moment lol.

Okay I think that's all for now so please sit back and enjoy :)