10-𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑜𝑓 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠

I felt the rush of air as people passed by me giving me strange looks, probably because of the owl, but I couldn't care less. It was finally time to go back. Back to learning new spells, making new potions, messing with people with the twins. The smile hadn't left my face since I woke up this morning. I barely even slept.

"Saffron slow down." My mom laughed. I looked behind me and noticed I must've been basically running to the platform.

"Sorry." I apologized and waited for them to catch up before starting to walk again.

"Don't be sorry dear I'm glad you're so excited to be going to school." My dad put his arm around my shoulder. "I know you've been talking about quidditch a lot recently so let me know how that goes." I grinned and nodded. From the corner of my eye I saw a flash of red.

"Come on Ron keep up." Mrs.Weasley called. I quickly looked over to find my suspicions were correct.

"It's the weasleys!" I cheered looking up at my parents and they both seemed amused. We caught up to them and I went behind the twins and pushed myself between them. They looked down and smirked. "Can't get rid of me for very long." I snickered.

"Nah you're still stuck with us."

"Oh Saffron dear how nice to see you again." Mrs.Weasley noticed my presence. She stopped and formally greeted my parents before we all continued walking. My parents seemed to be enjoying talking to Mrs.Weasley, I figured her and my mother would get along. "It's the same every year, packed with muggles of course." Was all I heard from their conversation. We all stood before the brick wall that we would use to enter the actual station. "Alright Percy you go first." The boy moved himself in front of it before running and then vanishing before impact. "Fred you next." She nodded towards the wall.

"He's not Fred! I am!" He yelled seeming offended.

"Honestly woman you call yourself our mother." George shook his head. She sighed

"Oh I'm sorry George." She seemed disappointed in herself. I almost felt bad. Fred moved towards the wall before looking over at her.

"I'm only joking. I am Fred." And with that he ran forwards, George and I followed behind him. Once we were through the wall the twins stopped and laughed.

"Your poor mom looked so upset, shame on you two." I slapped their arms.

"Hey you're laughing too." They both flicked my arms.

"Whatever come on." The rest of the group caught up to us as we walked down the platform. I was laughing with the twins when I saw an all too familiar smile in the crowd of people. "I found Cedric." I barely got the words out before dropping my stuff and rushing over to him. I tapped his arm and turned around and beamed a smile at me. To my surprise he pulled me in for a quick hug.

"I was looking around for you but I'm afraid you're still shorter than a majority of the population." I fake gasped acting offended. 

"Gee nice to see you again too." He laughed and then looked like he realized something.

"Oh Saffron this is my dad Amos," he motioned towards an older and taller looking man with a pudgy face and long, light brown hair. "And my mother Claire." She was also somewhat tall, I see where Cedric gets his height from. She was skinny and looked very put together. Cedric also had her eyes and smile.

"It's wonderful to meet you Mr and Mrs.Diggory. I'm Saffron Barrett." I held my hand out to shake theirs.

"The pleasures all ours dear." His mother radiated the same warm and positive vibes that Cedric did.