9-𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟

"Fred get back here!" I called after the flame haired boy as he ran down the stairs. Hardly a couple weeks into the summer and I was already reunited with the twins. The had sent me a letter asking me to stay with them for a bit. My dad knows theirs from working at the ministry so he was fine with it. My mom on the other hand was stuck on the fact that they were boys but Mrs.Weasley reassured her I would be bunking with their little sister Ginny. I was actually enjoying staying with her since I've always wanted a little sister and she's happy to have another girl in the house. Anyways back to the situation at hand. I had been reading up on some potions Id be learning about next year and Fred had stolen my book out of my hands. I scrambled after him. He just barely dodged Mrs.Weasley who was about to come up the stairs.

"Freddie slow down!" She yelled as he ran past her.

"Give me my book back!" I demanded. "Sorry Mrs.Weasley." I quickly apologized as I ran around her to go after him. He ran around the kitchen. She came back into the kitchen.

"Accio book!" Mrs.Weasley chanted and in the blink of an eye the book was in her hand.

"Hey!" Fred whined as he felt it leave his possession. She handed me back the book.

"That is not how we treat our guests Fred Weasley you should know better." I stuck my tongue out at him and he glared at me shaking his head. "Oh by the way dear you have a letter." She went over to the table and picked up an envelope handing it to me. As soon as she walked out of the room Fred rushed over to me and snatched the envelope. I groaned and rolled my eyes. I tried reaching for it but he swatted my hands away.

"Ohhhh someone has mail from golden boy Cedric." He wiggled his eyebrows at me. It felt like my world stopped for second. He really kept his promise. I quickly went to reach for the letter and he held it in the air. "What's the magic word?"

"Please Fred." I practically begged.

"Nope that's not it. It was actually beans." If we were allowed to use magic during the holidays I would've had him flying in the air by now. He rolled his eyes and handed me the letter. I quickly took it and opened the top taking out the letter. I unfolded it and began reading.

There's still more than half the summer left and I'm already bored. It's almost miserable not being able to use magic and I don't get to see you. I'm even missing the twins (if you tell them I said that I will curse you when I see you again). I've been practicing for quidditch tryouts next year. I'm hoping to actually play on the team and not just be a bench warmer. Then I'll be able to teach you even more maneuvers and you'll be on the gryffindor team before you know it. Also have you heard the rumors about Harry Potter? He's supposed to start at Hogwarts next year. Could you believe it? The boy who lived in classes with us. I wonder what house he will be. Anyways I hope you're enjoying your summer and not studying to much like usual. Remember to get out in the sun before you're trapped in the school again, you're smart enough as it is you don't need to read about every spell (for the second time).

Miss you.
-Cedric

I guess he's right maybe I should just let Fred take the potions book. I like learning all this stuff though I mean the thought of not having magic in my life seems so sad, I'm already missing casting spells and it's only a few weeks into break.

"Well what does it say? Is it a love letter confessing all his true deepest feelings for you?" Fred clasped his hands in front of his heart mockingly. I giggled at how childish he is. I handed him the letter so he could see for himself. He instantly snatched it and started reading it.

"He's just telling me about his summer." I grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge.

"So it's true then." I looked at him confused as he was reading the letter. "The boy who lived really is coming to Hogwarts." George had come down into the kitchen as he said that.