Chapter 2

Sophie

Sophie heard her name being called over the loudspeakers. "Can Miss Encan please report to the Headmistress' office immediately!? Lindsay and Tasha looked at her weirdly. Normally she was a straight A student, and she was never called to Her office! Margot just gave her a hug and wished her something good. 

\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/

Anna

Anna was sitting on a chair in front of the Head's desk. She was gripping her fingers so hard they were turning white. "Miss Fernsby, it appears that something has happened to your parents," he said in somewhat soothing and nervous voice. "They, er, had an accident on the road and are now in the hospital." Anna just stared. "I, of course, understand if you wanted to leave right now and visit them, but I don't know if anyone can take you, and- "Yes! I- Lily's mum is a friend of my parents, do you think she could take me?!" Anna asked in a wavering voice. "Yes of course, if she agrees. Do you want a friend with you to wait, or-?" He asked in a kind tone. "Please, sir, can it be Lily? Lily Evans." she asked. "Don't worry, dear, I'll call her over."

\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/

Sophie

"Ah, Miss Encan. Please take a seat." the Headmistress said in her usual, frigid and snide voice. Sophie sat down gracefully and awaited verdict. The Head surveyed her behind her brown glasses, her piercing, cold, teal eyes with their usual carefully calculating look. There was something more though, in her eyes. Something almost like a real emotion. Something she couldn't quite put her finger on. But it disappeared quickly. "Miss Encan, I called you in here because your parents have had a car crash with two other people. You cannot leave school until the day is finished of course, but I will allow you tomorrow off school to be with them and recover. That is all." she had delivered these sentences in an indifferent, uncaring voice. "You may go now." she said pointedly and ringed the little bell that made her secretary come in and take Sophie away. Sophie sputtered. "Bu-bu-but you must have more information! Please tell me what happened!" The Headmistress looked at her with a strange look and then told her secretary to take her away.

\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/

Anna

Anna was waiting for Lily at the reception, tear marks etched into her normally smiling face. She heard footsteps and felt a pair of arms surround her. "I'm here for you, shh, come on you're going to see them soon."

\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/

A/N Hi! To anybody who read my story: Thanks!