Who the FUCK ate them!?

It was a just normal day at the Kim's residence.
"WHO THE FUCK ATE MY COOKIES?"

The two kims rush from their rooms amd go onto the kitchen and see their oldest brother fuming, his face red. "WHICH ONE OF YOU INDECENT BITCHES AT MY COOKIES?"
~~~
Interviewer: "Action!"

Jin: "THESE HOES DON'T KNOW ME! I cooked thoes cookies with LOVE! I cooked them for my date that was coming to pick me up today, but they're all GONE!! If Mother wasn't alive, I'd murder those two..
~~
Interviewer: "Go on."

Namjoon: "I didn't eat them, cookies are bad for the teeth, and bad for my brain. Id rather study than eat them. *Rolls eyes* I don't understand why you even suspect me.
~~
Interveiwer: "Action..!"

Taehyung: "....I ate them.. I mean, when you're riding people, you get tired and need energy so i just went to the kitchen and saw thoes DELICIOUS chocolate chip cookies, just sitting there, looking pretty. And i just took about.. All of them.. And gave some to my 'friend', then we shared them, snuck him out of my house, and took a nap. But i guess i got caught.. *nervous laugh*"
~~~
Jin angrily walks up to Namjoon and stares into his eyes, sniffs him, and looks him up and down. "Your clean. Be lucky.." Jin growls. Then Jin walks up to Taehyung, who's standing there looking very nervous. Jin stares at Taehyung amd sniffs him, then grabs Taehyung's Gucci tie and growls. "You reek of sex and chocolate chip cookies! You fucking ate my cookies while FUCKING? The fucking audacity! I will murder you! Watch your back, Tae!"

Jin pushes the sweating and scared Taehyung back. "You're lucky I'm about to leave! My date will be here in about.. 5 minutes, when I come back, I'm going to beat, your, ASS!" Then the pair hears a car horn from outside. "That's my ride, I will beat you!*Turns to Namjoon* Thank you for actually being a good brother. Bye hoes." Jin leaves and goes outside and jumps into a red Ferrari and drives away.

"Your such a man slut, Taehyung*Sigh and facepalm.*" Namjoon sighs. Taehyung smirks and does peace signs. "Yes, I know." "Your also gonna get your ass beat soon, so I advise you to go and prepare.." Namjoon says as he walks upsairs to his room. "Gotcha.." Taehyung says in a sigh and goes into his room to his walk in closet and picks out many pairs of leggings. "He's gonna beat my ass, but I'm not gonna feel anything. *mumbles*"
_____________________________________
Hi hoes.
(excuse any mistakes pls)