Apology accepted!!

it FEELS GOOD TO BE BACKKKK
_____________________________________

Taehyung sits in the kitchen eating his breakfast and seems Jin walk in. He runs to him and hugs him. "woah what's this?" Jin says. "I just want to thank you for giving Koo a chance!" Jin smiles and hugs taehyung back. "Anything for you lil bro." The door bell rings, and Taehyung runs to open it and sees Jungkook with a big smile. "Hi sweet heart!" Jungkook picks Taehyung up and spins him around and kisses his face multiple times. Taehyung blushes. "Kookie! Staphhhh!" Jin watches in happiness.

He finally accepts his little brother and understands why he loves him, Jungkook loves Taehyung just as much. They come into the dining room and sit down, they eat some of the breakfast. "So, Jungkook, I apologize for what I did yesterday and I see how much you love my brother and I think it's an honor for him to have someone as smart, caring and loving as you dating him. I appreciate you so much." Jin smiles and glances at Taehyung tearing up. "Thank you for accepting me. I accept your apology, I understand you were just protecting him. I have the same problem with my little sister, right now she in the car..*sigh*"

Taehyung's eyes glow up, "Lisa is in the car? Can I go get her?" Jungkook laughs and nods. "Yay!!" Taehyung runs out and comes back a few minutes later. Jin looks at her and gasps. "Jeon Lisa?" She also gasps, "Kim Seokjin?"
________________

Cliffhanger 🤪🥱