A Real Apolagy..

Hi kids💅🏽
Also ik this book was suppose to have a 'keeping up with the Kardashian's' type of vibe but im lazy so...
Yeah.
_____________________________________________

Taehyung wiped his tears then looked at his brothers. He sighed softly and kissed Jungkook's cheek with a blush rushing to his face. "I-I'll stay here.. I dont w-wanna be a burden to you at h-home, Daddy.." Jungkook blushed a little with a smile. "Sure babes, but you wouldn't be a burden.." Jungkook checks his watch, he sighs and pouts. "I have to go.. Im sorry.. I'll text you when I get home, okay? I love you." Jungkook pecks Taehyung's cherry lips. He covers his red face. But then stands up and hugs Jungkook. "B-bye bye, Daddy.. I love you to.." Jungkook smiles before petting Taehyungs head, he walks out and closes the door leaving Taehyung with his brothers, and they're all silent. Taehyung looks around with an unreadible expression. He walks power walks to his room, not talking to anyone. The two hear the door to his room slam.

"Jin hyung.. What'd you do to him? Why can you just accept him? I know he has someone else he'll cherish, but we just cant be the only ones in his life!" Namjoon stands up with a dissapointed frown on his face. Jin's eyes fill with tears. He sobs with tears flowing from out of his face. "Shut up! Y-you don't know w-whats it like being the oldest here! I-I have to be on my guard with you mistakes! Y-you just dont understand!" Namjoon wanted to go and calm his sobbing brother down, but tsked as he heard 'you mistakes'. He walks past Jin, but now without bumping shoulders with him. "I'm going to sleep. Dont bother me."

Jin sobbed untill his eyes were red and burning. He ruffled his hair in annoyance, before walking to his. Room and slamming it, then sliding down the door. "Im sorry..". Even though Namjoon had a room to himself, he wanted to know if his only little brother was alright. He walked into the long hall and knocked on the door.  "W-who is it?.." Namjoon heard the hoarse voice of his little brother. "Namjoon. I just wanna talk.. Or at least lay down beside you?" There was scilence before Jin opened the door and Namjoon sighed in empathy. "Look big bro, i know you want to keep Taehyung safe but you have to accept the fact that he's old enough now and you have to let him do what he wants."

Jon bites his lip to conceal tears but couldn't and hugged Namjoon tightly. "I'm sorry Joon.. I'll try not to be harsh on him.."

--__--

Taehyung wakes up the next day to the smell of pancakes and eggs. He opens his eyes and looks around to see a plate with pancakes stacked on top of eachother with maple syrup and a BUNCH of eggs and a cup full of banna milk. He went to grab the plate when he sees a note. 'Sorry for being harsh last night, I was acting out and I hope we can fix this tonight, if you can, please tell Jungkook to come over so I can correctly apologize. Oh and I made your favorite :) enjoy, little bro.
- Your big bro Jin.'

"Thank you, Jinnie!" Taehyung smiles widely and gobbles the food up and drinks all of the milk up happily. He then takes a shower and walks out of the shower clean before getting a call from 'daddy koo👉🏽👈🏽✨💍💖'  he answers and smiles. "Hi daddy!" He hears a laugh on the other line. "You seem happy, princess. Tell me about it?" "Of course, daddy! Jinnie said he's sorry for last night and he'd like for you to come back tonight to properly apologize to you." Jungkook hums. "Of course. I'll come, no problem for me. What time?"

Taehyung talks to Jungkook for a little longer untill he has to change clothes. " Ahh daddy I have to go.. I'll talk to you tonight, mkay?" "Okay sweet heart~ I love you." Taehyung blushes and pout. "I love you to.." He tuts cutely before ending the call.

_____________________________________________

Hi :)
This was in my drafts for idk how long. But anyways hi.

(Excuse any mistakes!!)