III

Mia

"Wake up, bitch!" Someone yells.

I quickly open my eyes and see Sarah hovering over me with a smile.

"Come on we're cleaning up at the beach today." Sarah says laying down next to me.

I shoot up with excitement and go over to my draw. I throw on a comfortable but cute outfit.

"Rafe?" I ask Sarah.

"He said he's not coming." She shrugs.

"He promised me though." I let out a small breath. Sarah walks over to me and puts her hands on my shoulders.

"Fuck him. You have me and you're never getting rid of me so..." Sarah states.

"Oh, what would I do with out you." I say giving her a hug.

"Probably die." She laughs. "Probably." I agree.

At the beach, Kelce brought this weird as pee looking drink.

"Mia, you have to try this." He hands it to me.
"No thanks,K." I smile. "Oh come one, you and Sarah." He says. I look at Sarah and she gives me an 'i guess' look.

I take the bottle from Kelce and take a sip of it. "Holy- what the fuck is that." I gag handing the drink to Sarah. She takes a sip of and gets it immediately snatched my Wheezie, who also takes a sip of it.

I look at her with a shocked expression.

"Since when do you drink." Sarah ask taking the drink from Wheezie. "Since today." She says.

A man comes over and we all panic a little but Sarah and Topper save us by lying straight through their teeth.

We all huddle up in a circle around the beach and bow out heads to pray.

When the man starts speaking I let out a little snort which makes Topper and Sarah start laughing. The three of us try to contain our laughs until the prayers over.

Since my dad owns the Island Inn Resort I decided to pay him a visit.

"Hey dad!" I say while walking into his office.

"Hey sweetheart, how was the beach cleanup?" He ask giving me a hug.

"It was actually fun, I think we should do these more often." I Smile.

"I'll get right on it." He says. "Oh, do you mind checking to see if the computers in the computer lab are up and running?" He ask.

"Of course." I say.

"You're the best." He salutes me. "Already knew that." I salute him back.

I make my way down the hall and to the computer lab.

I unlock the door and open to have four heads turn to look at me.

I freeze looking at the sight of Pope, JJ, Kiara and John B.

"Oh...my god, what are you doing here?" Ki rolls her eyes.

I stands up straight. "My dad owns the resort." I cross my arms over my chest.

Their faces fall.

"Y-your dad, owns the resort?" John B stutters.

I slowly nod my head yes.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"Uhh-," JJ starts off but ki interrupts him.

"How about you finish putting your clothes on then worry about us." Ki snaps.