VII

Mia

"She can't be serious." I say staring at the blue dress i'm wearing in the mirror.

"Oh she's serious." Carson says fixing his tie, looking through the same mirror.

"It's Midsummers, not a wedding." I sigh.

"Is Amy really gonna make you walk out with Rafe. He's such a dick." Lukas says coming up next to us.

"I'm afraid so." I say putting the blue flower crown on my head.

"Kids!" My dad calls from downstairs.

"Here goes nothing." Carson says walking out of my room as Lukas and I follow him.

Before I leave the room I make sure to grab the Tannyhill map.

When I get downstairs I see Rafe standing in the kitchen with Amy.

I roll my eyes and slightly gag.

"If he touches you, i'm chopping his di-."

"Dad!" I whisper yell.

He laughs and gives me a kiss on the forehead before walking off.

I make my way to the kitchen.

"Rafe." I say grabbing a donut from its jar.

"Mia, you look great." He says.

Just as i'm about to take a bite out of my donut, Amy snatches it out of my hands.

"You need to stay healthy." She snaps at me.

I look at her with confusion and shock.

She gives me a look and walks to the backyard to great some of the guest that showed up early.

I roll my eyes and pick out another donut from the jar.

"You're blue dress really brings out your eyes." Rafe compliments.

"My eyes are green." I say taking a bite out of my donut.

Before he could say anything, Topper and a very annoyed looking Sarah bust through the front door.

"Everybody lighten up, the party just started." Topper says with his arms up.

I ignore him and make why way towards Sarah as he makes his way to Rafe.

"Topper?" I ask her.

She shakes her head and groans.

"I'm so over him." She sighs. "I literally had the best day ever with John B the other day and I kissed him." She confesses.

I huge smile appears on my face.

"Omg Sarah!" I whisper.

"I know, i'm like mad falling." She smiles.

"Fall and let him catch you." I tease.

"Stop." She giggles.

Just then Carson, Lukas, Amy, my dad and the rest of of Cameron's come in through the back door.

"Show time." My dad says.

Sarah and Topper huddle up with Ward and Rafe stays by my side with my family.

The back doors open and the Cameron's walk out first earning applauds.

Amy nudges me and I wrap my arm around Rafe's putting a fake smile on my face.

My family and I, and Rafe all walk out of our house earning louder applauds.

I look to my left and see Ki and Pope giving me the ultimate death glare.