Chapter 6: Secret(2)

(still Emma pov)
I went in the school to see Jay with his girlfriend Alex.

"Love how mature your boyfriend is."

"Oh my gosh, put me down Jay!"

"Great first doctors who knows that isn't a forgery mister I can pick up a girl to make it all look suspicious."

"Hey, Emma? Did J.T. say where we're suppose to leave our costumes?"

"I've had more conversations with janitor than I've had with you

"I was just acting, you know practicing for the kiss that's all. But don't worry I'll wait for my cue next time." I lied, going to library.

"Are you hot for Dracula or are you trying to mess with me cause you should know out of all people that I don't like being messed with, okay?"

"Yea, I know, sorry. So, are you gonna to be in the ravine tonight?"

"Well, that depends."

"I liked to have a second alone with my daughter Emma, Jay." Snake demand.

"Well, that's adorable sir."

"I've got the commentary, Jason. Now go."

"Got it. Catch ya around, Greenpeace."

"And stand by a concern father figure lecture."

"Well, can you blame me though? You come in at 3:00 in the morning hysterical crying, wanting to talk about the shooting and now you're kissing a random guy?"

"It wasn't random."

"Please Em let me help you, to be here for you, t--to talk at least! What's going on with you? Just help me help you, Emma. I'm worried."

"I really appreciate it but the bell's gonna go."

(Jimmy pov)
Craig and Marco were helping me to get ready to leave as I pack up my stuff.

"Thanks, Marco. Taking this one right back you keep the monitor. Take care, Jimmy"

"Poor nurse Paula."

"She's gonna miss me but home it's full fridge and a widescreen."

"Craig and I can come hang out without visiting hours. Oh, we can say as loud as we can

"Yea, and dad can tuck you in instead of miss Paula?"

"Haha, I find that hilarious but I'll admit that's the only thing I'm gonna miss about this place."

My dad came by telling me the news that though I'm making great progress on getting around with the wheelchair, he's all over the contractors meaning he won't be able to do my release from the rehab center.

"Uh, Mr. Brookes, Jimmy gets around well."

"I know that but the problem is I can't be with him 24/7 right now and I certainly don't want something to happened...Something that's gonna and will trash his great progress all for nothing.

"Yea but he really wants to go. I mean, w-what if his mom and o--or the nurse or us even? I mean, we could even help him out."

"Thanks for the suggestions, Marco. But forget it, it's not gonna happen." I said, rolling out the room.

While I was rolling in my wheelchair to get to, I accidentally bumped into someone who dropped something.

"Hey wa—, that's my fault, sorry. Didn't really noticed ya face there."

"Oh no, it's fi—-...."

"Uh...okay then?"

Was th—, nah it couldn't be.