The Travel

Prolonge:

Class 1-A is a normal class, normal as normal for them atleast.

Sounds coming from Lord Explosion Murder, murdering the successor of the Symbol of Peace.
Well, not exactly murdering, but you get the point.
Some being the referee, and some starting a betting pool on how long the fight would last.

The self proclaimed Bakusquad is playing Uno against the other self-proclaimed Dekusquad.

And the other students is just minding their own bussiness, cause they're already have enough shit.

While all of this is happening, the homeroom teacher of said class is being a beautiful caterpillar, that he is, and sleeping his problems away.

Not until the glitching happened.

...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

The League of Villainous Evildoers is planning, yet, another attack, ONCE again.

They just can't give up,  do they???

Though, at the middle of their 'MEETING', (really, they are just talking about the new game thats been release, few weeks long ago <3) they start to glitch.

...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

In the UA staff room, the teachers, with the exemption of Aizawa ( they all knew the rowdiness of the stray cat's class, so they let him be) is talking about heightening the security of the school and about the L.O.V, the Yakuza and about the children that Aizawa choose to adopt, and also, the 'better' training plan of one Togata Mirio.

They are almost at the end of their meeting, when the glitching happened.

...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

The Big three is in their class, doing what every student is doing.

Normal.

It's very normal.

But what is happening now is not normal at all.

They glitch and vanish.

...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

In a place where the absolute worst stays, a man that have apparatus to stay alive is experiencing the same.

But not just him, a certain hero killer and a Yakuza leader is experiencing it too.

...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

No one knew exactly what happened.

All they new is that it happened.

Time stop.

Glitches covered the bodies of some people that lived in Japan accompanied by a loud ear pierching sound.
And those people vanished.